Saluki's and their crosses.

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Does anybody have any info on the final where Dancer beat Foxy? 

What was the crack with the tournament, was it run on consecutive days until a winner was found? 

What did the score end up with them? 

Dont think its much good talking about 20 year ago people run alot differently now than before 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Dont think its much good talking about 20 year ago people run alot differently now than before 

I get that but it's good to know the details, of course Dancer defeating Foxy doesn't necessarily mean she was a better dog and vice versa. 

Luck plays it's part when in comps, i.e, slips, hares. 

Also, did the dogs run their semi finals on the same days. 

Who cares tho really ? Both dogs dead most if not all there pups are dead. Been talked about enough really even dogs like bulldozer old news now. What people rating thats been run properly in matches n comps in past few seasons

me personally i like what rover produces and i wouldnt go past that blood if i wanted a good hare killer

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Who cares tho really ? Both dogs dead most if not all there pups are dead. Been talked about enough really even dogs like bulldozer old news now. What people rating thats been run properly in matches n comps in past few seasons

It's just small talk mate, nothing more nothing less. 

Speaking of Bulldozer, a top coursing man told me Bulldozer was a cob hoss lol, didn't rate him then. 

What are the modern dogs that have been winning? 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I get that but it's good to know the details, of course Dancer defeating Foxy doesn't necessarily mean she was a better dog and vice versa. 

Luck plays it's part when in comps, i.e, slips, hares. 

Also, did the dogs run their semi finals on the same days. 

Your taking to lads that have been on here 20 odd years Same old shite coming from new members Greb it gets boring even to lads with coursing dogs. A told you lads are mixing things now as the top bred dogs that did produce good uns have gone. An that's because there in hands of numpties now breeding for coin an putting a name to pups dogs haven't made nothing that theyve come from. So the top bred gear isn't about no more. An like you've been told due to the ban prices dropped so every man can afford one plus if you wasn't around coursing lads back in the day pre ban you wasn't getting a dog. 

Dont think bullies left much to speak off but unbeaten in 26 matches id tell people that crab show me better. 

Final of a big comp was ran yesterday greb plenty men still out doing bits no need to worry about what went on 20 year ago its all about whats doing what today and whats producing it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your taking to lads that have been on here 20 odd years Same old shite coming from new members Greb it gets boring even to lads with coursing dogs. A told you lads are mixing things now as the top bred dogs that did produce good uns have gone. An that's because there in hands of numpties now breeding for coin an putting a name to pups dogs haven't made nothing that theyve come from. So the top bred gear isn't about no more. An like you've been told due to the ban prices dropped so every man can afford one plus if you wasn't around coursing lads back in the day pre ban you wasn't getting a dog. 

If it gets boring they can choose not to comment, what else should we be talking about, the weather? 

I'm sorry but money doesn't mean much, if folk had the time and space they could do it themselves, they don't have to reinvent the wheel. 

If you have standards and no a thing or two about dogs you will breed tidy animals.

The likes of Sankey and Nuttall clearly knew their dogs and got the best out of them. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If it gets boring they can choose not to comment, what else should we be talking about, the weather? 

I'm sorry but money doesn't mean much, if folk had the time and space they could do it themselves, they don't have to reinvent the wheel. 

If you have standards and no a thing or two about dogs you will breed tidy animals.

The likes of Sankey and Nuttall clearly knew their dogs and got the best out of them. 

and had the best a blood at the start ?

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Dont think bullies left much to speak off but unbeaten in 26 matches id tell people that crab show me better. 

Final of a big comp was ran yesterday greb plenty men still out doing bits no need to worry about what went on 20 year ago its all about whats doing what today and whats producing it

Well that just shows even the best of dogmen can chat rubbish when the green eyed monster takes hold.

To win 26 matches on the bounce you are bound to run against lads with capable dogs at some point.

If these men want to be anonymous though it's no good talking about it if they don't want the publicity. 

I personally will be happy to get myself a well bred pup and start getting back out there. ?