• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is that money all that mate, old bloke who I work with from Carlisle used to have his own roofing company, been on the railway now for years though. 

bloke i subbing to at times has big company  mate millionaire a few times over taking jobs on  jobs on you can earn few k  a week easy mate 

bangers charged 10 k for that roof been a nice wage  in that mate

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Thing is wi roofing yagorragerrabirrasummatonya

Like most folk wanting to set up their own business, builder who my brother used or brickie for is a millionaire now, he used his redundancy from pit, bought a few houses and moved on from there. 

If you've got your head screwed on you can go places, mine must have come with no threads. ?

My labourer gets £10 cash in his  hand for every muck bin he mixes on top of his  £120 per day,I split the money down the middle when we on the bricks and blocks....and I pays his stamp....£60 a day you get toothless crackheads or the cnuts that need 10 Stella to finish the shift???

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

£82 to be precise mate.

i would imagin thats pickers up...they usually get a bit more....is it high ground as well..its usually more ££ on the moors

44 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

?We only get £30,... plus extras,.....Hares, Deer's,...rabbits , foxes, and all the rough shooting you want...?

098.JPG

Was the same on the shoot I used to beat on.

Not many shoots let you on with a lurcher, but this one even let us have a slip in between beats, as long as it didn't interfere with the shoot !

IMG_0293.JPG.29fa2e3923257d1d1b1450aeb672e3fc.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG.d9a671c1d128a3599b88c278a4bd0281.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Today we have learnt that mc will chance his arm at ote I'm a rogue trader ,your berra off beating than working 4 bangers and grebs still none the wiser on ote

Better get back 2 ripping out the turns on the slop 

no chancing me arm mate ? 

its easy really isn’t it especially on new builds bumping out  is about the hardest of it ? 

tile hoist’s dry ridge easy times nowadays ? 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

no chancing me arm mate ? 

its easy really isn’t it especially on new builds bumping out  is about the hardest of it ? 

tile hoist’s dry ridge easy times nowadays ? 

Yeah it's not rocket science not like painting and decorating ?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My labourer gets £10 cash in his  hand for every muck bin he mixes on top of his  £120 per day,I split the money down the middle when we on the bricks and blocks....and I pays his stamp....£60 a day you get toothless crackheads or the cnuts that need 10 Stella to finish the shift???

them leave a fresh bottle a 7 up you think i’ll have a swig  a that it’s f***ing white lightning ? wales must be throwing money at the labourers 6 hundred bar for a weeks work