Saluki's and their crosses.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Okay if we can go lamp pigs or summat with yours ?? or I’ll tell you what, I’ll fetch a dog a mate owns an we have a run, your awfully adamant you wanna run halfx kelpie grey ?? but my pal got a lovely coursing bull, fit as a flea jist now, can match that against yours if you want, we do it your way, then we go out on lamp like this dog bred for? ??

let me have this weekend mate pop up with coursing bull week after will run 3 ?

half fit coursing bred v fit coursing bull be a little bit fairer for you ? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Come on katch what's up. 

It does mate it's hard work more stress than dogs but if you get it right the rewards are good. Was chatting to an old breeder from down London couple of seasons back now. He was saying that id done well to start breeding sib goldfinches. To get them to pair up is hard but to breed an get there dietary right is another thing. I've got all dimmers artificial lighting in one of my rooms an heating. Am talking to a couple of lads from over seas belgium an Netherlands who are top breeders good knowledge helped me alot mate. But thanks for comment 

Did you get them in cheep? ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

?? another no show ? excuses before you start ??

i’ll show i’ve got fens and his pal up weekend 

you beat me that’s fair an square mate but me dog is miles off what it should be this season i’ll still stop some 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

How you know? You said yourself not been out ? they breed most the year all over, I’m much higher than you an we see leverets most the year, try walking land an you’ll see em ?

i’m out every day walking em on tracks about fields is completely different to coursing they breed  all year mental ? 

move still been out running odd uns just was rough for 5 weeks or so taking it out a me 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So they don’t breed most the year? Do you ever actually gut anything ye catch mate? Genuine question cos I’ll bet you any money you want we can get leverets or young in hares most the year

i always use what i take mate never get young in em they won’t start pairing until end a feb mate sometimes if warm middle a feb

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll have a crack at what ever he wants, but you can’t throw a dog out it’s depth an on quarry it’s not bred or built for to show you a clever fcuker, that just says you a saddo to me, but even odds a bit like so say an I’ll gladly meet up ?

Your kelpie would hammer the featherd feck wits when the going gets tough 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nope, you don’t believe that, i no having it ????

in off for a descent camcorder mate and got pups to run on so i’ll take some pics a hares pairing boxing shagging see when they start i don’t see young normally round here into end a march at earliest be more like may 

2 hours ago, C.green said:

Dont think bullies left much to speak off but unbeaten in 26 matches id tell people that crab show me better. 

Final of a big comp was ran yesterday greb plenty men still out doing bits no need to worry about what went on 20 year ago its all about whats doing what today and whats producing it

Was good comp too and bitch ran out of her skin never missed 1 as you know.Bulldozer always have crabbers but can’t knock what and how he done it was he as good as dogs from past who knows some say better some say not but that’s everyone s opinion.

I've seen a video of hares boxing a few week ago but I'd say it's down to the region and it's climate. 

It makes sense to have young when it's warm and dry, if that wasn't the case then they'd just have young all year round like us. 

Tbf given that they have been seen boxing in January one could argue that they do breed all year round. 

If that's the case then when are you supposed to run em lol, anyway I've seen 3/4 leverets put up a better run than full grown hares. 

some absolute shit talk ? who as ever seen a baby hare size of a rabbit in febuary ? ? 

because if the was breeding end a dec then you would be seeing baby’s in feb ? ? 

first baby you will see normally in may ? east katchum your always out let’s have a pic of the first you king baby you see i’ll do same 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Yup so have I, but I won’t tell lies to make it look as tho I never kill young or gear in milk, it’s Fcuking life an anybody that says they course regular an ain’t had a young or noticed they breeding most the year best wait for the pop, cos that’s only way they will know when they manage to pull there head out there arse ????

I'm not going to lie, I've sub-adults before and they can put up a good course, would never slip a dog on a proper babi though. 

Don't forget this is with 3/4 crosses so not out and out hare dogs, when you start hitting winter though it's clear the hares step it up a gear, just different gravy.