• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

What is it with you sulkuki owners, forever putting pics of your dogs up, pics of wads a cash, but yous are on here arguin all day ?? seasons nearly done ?‍♂️ 

I've only just come on katch been working it's that Greb mate talks shit. There on here till early hours in f***ing morning not [BANNED TEXT] in f****n head. I'm earning cash through work an using my head not sat on here all day 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What is it with you sulkuki owners, forever putting pics of your dogs up, pics of wads a cash, but yous are on here arguin all day ?? seasons nearly done ?‍♂️ 

season nearly done ? it was finished 3rd week a december when winter begins for you collie lads ? ?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But will you out your money where your mouth is an accept a day out? ??

It's from breeding birds not coursing. You've seen me through the season katchy with the birds an know its hard work with owning them not easy. Specially these types you only after fart in birdroom an there off sticks 

Edited by Bangersanmash
Just now, W. Katchum said:

You need out more of you think hares ain’t going soft already ?

what ? i’ll bet you what you want pop up weekend fens is popping if yours can bend one of 100 yd slip i’ve lost the bet mate were second week in jab only had a month a winter mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

what ? i’ll bet you what you want pop up weekend fens is popping if yours can bend one of 100 yd slip i’ve lost the bet mate were second week in jab only had a month a winter mate 

are you saying there not at the best yet....or were at there best 3 week ago.....cant quite understand what your saying mate

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Okay if we can go lamp pigs or summat with yours ?? or I’ll tell you what, I’ll fetch a dog a mate owns an we have a run, your awfully adamant you wanna run halfx kelpie grey ?? but my pal got a lovely coursing bull, fit as a flea jist now, can match that against yours if you want, we do it your way, then we go out on lamp like this dog bred for? ??

Then 3 rounds o mouse trap

Just now, TOMO said:

are you saying there not at the best yet....or were at there best 3 week ago.....cant quite understand what your saying mate

i’m saying winter only started 4 week ago mate 

loads comes into play mate ground mainly weather etc wet ground it’s gmhard to much frozen they will weaken etc 

they are flying at the moment to think a hare won’t be strong during january if it isn’t frozen is madness what about febuary is that not winter aswell ? 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Well money an chatting of it is irrelevant then imho 

Come on katch what's up. 

1 minute ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Only messing mate, fair play tho. I'm sure it takes some work with the birds

It does mate it's hard work more stress than dogs but if you get it right the rewards are good. Was chatting to an old breeder from down London couple of seasons back now. He was saying that id done well to start breeding sib goldfinches. To get them to pair up is hard but to breed an get there dietary right is another thing. I've got all dimmers artificial lighting in one of my rooms an heating. Am talking to a couple of lads from over seas belgium an Netherlands who are top breeders good knowledge helped me alot mate. But thanks for comment 

• Like 2