• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

them leave a fresh bottle a 7 up you think i’ll have a swig  a that it’s f***ing white lightning ? wales must be throwing money at the labourers 6 hundred bar for a weeks work 

Always work and a decent rate for grafters mate?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

collie whippet grey types mate....none of that poncy feathering ...all looks a bit gay when walking the slop..lol

I still think you should leave TOMO, your dogs are merely imposters, they can never be true slop monsters. 

21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

ok still early days to be honest...one min i think the black one will be the one....then i change my mind and think the grey one will be the one...time will tell..

grey one had something else the other day...first one shes seen...first she has run...and fist she caught....however it got emotional...she got it next to a road...broad daylight....car stopped driver ran over shouting...it got its freedom and i was on me toes..lol 

You were on your toes

Were you sporting your Decathlons?

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

they slate you plum ?not marley 

sone end capped angle ridge he’s even used some angle irons look ? 

If you go back an read the comments correctly that's a job finished ? An black neck ask what was on ? Come back after you've read back with the answer mc ? An don't come back with a pulling your leg.. Just admit I'm wrong ya did put that pal. Be a man an not a f***ing child lol. Honest to God you got nowt better to do on here 24 - 7 it's a sad state of affair. I've come back this morning to see about 20 comments to your selfs ffs wow. 

• Haha 1