• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

One of my old mates is a corker, just turned the chance down to be an assistant welder on the railway cos it means having to go darn sarf for a week or so training. 

He's already had two jobs at Aldi and has applied for a third, well they asked him to come in the other weekend but told em he was too busy so they offered him this weekend and said no cos he's beating. 

That lad has got his priorities in order, he cracks me up he does. ?

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Normally 60 quid a day but to you 40 because it would be hard to teach you the ropes. I put earlier I'm waiting on 3 lots of marleys to be delivered. You must know what they are ? Give you a clue there laid on the top of your house to keep it dry ? ?  

marleys mendips most likely bangers ? bit a dry ridge some eave comb filler easiest job known to man ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Cost me for materials all in about 2 bags of sand a walk away with 4 an half on this job just finished off back end of last week you'll know your self weather has to be on your side with this trade. A like to do full jobs that odd tile here an there a can't retire on that kind of money. So when the full Jobs come up I take them my cousins are in the same business roofing but lazy c**ts an with do round cleaning gutters odd tile jobs. I like moneyyyy lol. 

Screenshot_20220117-144255_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220117-144300_Chrome.jpg

they slate you plum ?not marley 

sone end capped angle ridge he’s even used some angle irons look ? 

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

get 60 ..beating ..

are your workers slaves living in a caravan..from eastern Europe..

?We only get £30,... plus extras,.....Hares, Deer's,...rabbits , foxes, and all the rough shooting you want...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

To be a coursing bred owner is one of the prerequisites "must be a roofer?" ?

easy work mate good money on jobs to be fair first at it when i started getting pubes lol cider money for a week end ? done few years in a merchants aswell 

easy if you can read a tape gets hard if it’s slate that’s different size and thickness though 

i’m one a them can’t stay doing one thing years on end mate i’m not a robot ? 

2 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

?We only get £30,... plus extras,.....Hares, Deer's,...rabbits , foxes, and all the rough shooting you want...?

_K1A6946.jpg

The shoot near us do some cracking snap and the sloe gin is beauty, my mate is owt for nowt. 

He used to spar with the local prospects back in the day cos he used to get a ticket for free pie & peas down at the chippy. ?

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

easy work mate good money on jobs to be fair first at it when i started getting pubes lol cider money for a week end ? done few years in a merchants aswell 

easy if you can read a tape gets hard if it’s slate that’s different size and thickness though 

i’m one a them can’t stay doing one thing years on end mate i’m not a robot ? 

Is that money all that mate, old bloke who I work with from Carlisle used to have his own roofing company, been on the railway now for years though.