Saluki's and their crosses.

8 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Le chameau for my wellies ?? But anytime out with dogs always got walking boots on. Better support over rough terrain mud woods etc. but if I was walking a shitty field all day would wear wellies 

image.jpg

Nice saluki that mate what's that to shoulder ? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

One of my pals who is into breeding the white albidos gos hawks has a friend brings the hoods over an bells from the middle east. Its a different way of living over there. A chap who was on here from up north east had a pure saluki brought over nice looking thing black an white lovely going back about 7 years now. 

Hamas Ghunaim, who is the president of the world saluki association was a friend of my late daughter, and invited me over to Dubai to see and spend some time at his Saluki Centre in Abu Dabhi.

I jumped on the first 'plane that would take me there  using my free tickets ! ?

I spent a month out there, and also went to his falconry mews on Dubai racecourse. I had a falcon he was training for Sheik Mahktoum on my arm. He'd paid $100,000 dollars for it, so I could be forgiven for worrying if the f****r had started baiting and got injured ! ? !

IMG_0375.JPG.a4d76e945090156ac6b9657174e128a8.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG.f1061fd8cfc9a50358929b676ad22e14.JPG

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hamas Ghunaim, who is the president of the world saluki association was a friend of my late daughter, and invited me over to Dubai to see and spend some time at his Saluki Centre in Abu Dabhi.

I jumped on the first 'plane that would take me there  using my free tickets ! ?

I spent a month out there, and also went to his falconry mews on Dubai racecourse. I had a falcon he was training for Sheik Mahktoum on my arm. He'd paid $100,000 dollars for it, so I could be forgiven if the f****r had started baiting and got injured ! ? !

Cheers.

Was it not you who posted the pics on here of the kennels? A good few years ago now. They were raised stone if I remember correctly.

Edited by mushroom
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I spent a month out there, and also went to his falconry mews on Dubai racecourse. I had a falcon he was training for Sheik Mahktoum on my arm. He'd paid $100,000 dollars for it, so I could be forgiven for worrying if the f****r had started baiting and got injured ! ? !

Cheers.

Nice bird is that a gia or sacker or hybrid. I've had birds of prey in past Harris hawks an sparrow hawks a was going to be gifted a white gos female but I didn't have the space. As I turned the room i had into flights for my sib goldfinches. A might make room again lol

Any one remember Billy off here from up north east brought that pure saluki back from over seas about 6 7 years ago. He's great with a caustic guitar too played on a few of the chalky an the Boyz dvds. A wonder how that dog went on he brought over or any offspring from it or any pics of any offspring to put up lads 

54 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Nice bird is that a gia or sacker or hybrid. I've had birds of prey in past Harris hawks an sparrow hawks a was going to be gifted a white gos female but I didn't have the space. As I turned the room i had into flights for my sib goldfinches. A might make room again lol

I don't know mate. The only BOP I've had was a kestrel my daughter rescued. I trained it to the hood and glove, but it was just a pet;

IMG_0158.JPG.073db6fa6deccffb16fc1d90498eb8f2.JPG

Cheers..

• Like 2

So the jist of this morning shenanigans is...in the middle of January men are on here arguing about hunting instead of actually hunting....

SHH roasted MC hull on lurcher work... Which wouldn't be hard to be fair.... Lol poor MC ..thinks Dunlop wellies are better than meindl dovre extreme and anyone that wears boots is a clown  ??..

His lurchers are that busy scanning after a kill they don't retrieve...

And poor grebs just  irrelevant has feet like a transgender and drove to a farm yard somewhere near his village to take a picture of a boot print on moist ground..

constantly asks questions on lurcher work then will tell you he's done a pile, but has NO mates or anyone he knows with a lurcher to get a dander out with on a perfect crisp winters morning... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't know mate. The only BOP I've had was a kestrel my daughter rescued. I trained it to the hood and glove, but it was just a pet;

IMG_0158.JPG.073db6fa6deccffb16fc1d90498eb8f2.JPG

Cheers..

Lovely kezzies I've a pair thats near me nest there every year a watch them. The nests on the piping from the extractor fan on the out build. To be fair a don't know how they've reared young because it's a paint firm spray painting do imagine fumes coming through that pipe 

• Like 1