Saluki's and their crosses.

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can take the insults and shit of you gl you’ve actually done plenty know what your talking about ? 

this soppy mincer shh  on the other hand can’t even shake abit a sense into a staffy 

Your right I couldn't get rid of dog aggression in 2 hours but you've got apparent adult working lurchers you have to chase around a field ?? 

Coco the slop treading ? in his dunlops

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Your right I couldn't get rid of dog aggression in 2 hours but you've got apparent adult working lurchers you have to chase around a field ?? 

Coco the slop treading ? in his dunlops

it would take me 2 minutes with nothing but the end a me foot when have i had to chase me dog around a field ? 

there you go again not a clue you think you can hunt in winter without wellies ? you have done nothing 

the only daft c**t looking like a clown is you with ya rosie red cheeks doylum

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the dog brought that bk half a mile dropped it 10 foot away while i had a dog in slip you haven’t a clue showing what your dogs can do you silly idiot your on here saying how do i start a dog without a pilot dog at 20 odd years old you plum 

more luck in catching daytime hares then specimen fishing ? ? 

no luck when you catch most times out is there daft lad 

when was the last time you caught a fish ? your out 3 nights a week 

princess ? that’s you prancing about with your staffy bad lad bad lad ? 

The dog in that video was walking away and didn't drop f**k all, why the f**k did it end up half a mile away? 

Found the hare dead of boredom? 

Last time I caught a fish was when I went hussing before my isolation, if you think I catch specimen fish everytime I'm out you obviously rate me as a top angler because that's something many can't do. So I thank you for that compliment ?

Not my mutt, she was an adult dog when I met my misses. 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it would take me 2 minutes with nothing but the end a me foot when have i had to chase me dog around a field ? 

there you go again not a clue you think you can hunt in winter without wellies ? you have done nothing 

the only daft c**t looking like a clown is you with ya rosie red cheeks doylum

I walk fields in the winter without wellies so do alot of people but then what do they know.... They ain't doing 20 milers followed by a 10 mile lamp are they... For 12 runs ?

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The dog in that video was walking away and didn't drop f**k all, why the f**k did it end up half a mile away? 

Found the hare dead of boredom? 

Last time I caught a fish was when I went hussing before my isolation, if you think I catch specimen fish everytime I'm out you obviously rate me as a top angler because that's something many can't do. So I thank you for that compliment ?

Not my mutt, she was an adult dog when I met my misses. 

the video is there to see dropped you ever run a hare idiot half’s mile is nothing for them ? 

you’ve just proved me point you can’t catch most time out it’s luck when you do daft lad 

so give it a good shaking for going for other dogs make it not think about it again bad lad and a tap on the nose willl not work ?

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I walk fields in the winter without wellies so do alot of people but then what do they know.... They ain't doing 20 milers followed by a 10 mile lamp are they... For 12 runs ?

a lot of people on her maybe ? 

you wouldn’t get down a track in winter on arable in boots unless you had seal skin socks on and you boots a wet threw 

you are absolutely clueless 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

the video is there to see dropped you ever run a hare idiot half’s mile is nothing for them ? 

you’ve just proved me point you can’t catch most time out it’s luck when you do daft lad 

so give it a good shaking for going for other dogs make it not think about it again bad lad and step on the nose willl not worked ? 

Not personally I'm not fast enough to catch one, had a few run into my boot before ?

Oh I catch fish 99% of the time but that's like catching hares, catching specimen fish is more on par with fallow bucks or red stags... Something people like you can only dream of because you ain't got the tools or the minerals. 

Wish I had thought to ask you on it, obviously a master dog trainer... Oh wait you said you'll be slow running down to the dog because your dodgy ticker, be easier to teach it too come back or retrieve 

To the uninitiated this is what you call the slop, not many can make it out of here alive. 

I've just passed several whippets shoulder deep, they clearly met their maker doing what they love best.

Frozen in time with rigor mortis, like ornaments stretched out in a typical coursing pose. 

PXL_20220116_115254175.jpg

Edited by Greb147
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a lot of people on her maybe ? 

you wouldn’t get down a track in winter on arable in boots unless you had seal skin socks on and you boots a wet threw 

you are absolutely clueless 

They make these things  called.... Wait for it..... WATERPROOF boots, made for all 4 seasons! You don't think hikers go in wellies do you ? Hill walking across actual bogs in f***ing wellies like some sort of kermit figure 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Not personally I'm not fast enough to catch one, had a few run into my boot before ?

Oh I catch fish 99% of the time but that's like catching hares, catching specimen fish is more on par with fallow bucks or red stags... Something people like you can only dream of because you ain't got the tools or the minerals. 

Wish I had thought to ask you on it, obviously a master dog trainer... Oh wait you said you'll be slow running down to the dog because your dodgy ticker, be easier to teach it too come back or retrieve 

? we can all get multiple dogs and throw them on a stag on the lamp you f***ing plum ? 

you couldn’t get one dog and regularly  stop hares as long as you had a hole in your arse 

i said i’m getting cramp and the dog will be scanning  i don’t have a dodgy ticker ?you’d see how dodgy me ticker was if you was stood infront a me you little faggot 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They make these things  called.... Wait for it..... WATERPROOF boots, made for all 4 seasons! You don't think hikers go in wellies do you ? Hill walking across actual bogs in f***ing wellies like some sort of kermit figure 

your all four season waterproof boots would be f****d in no time if out regular but you wouldn’t know that would ya 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? we can all get multiple dogs and throw them on a stag on the lamp you f***ing plum ? 

you couldn’t get one dog and regularly  stop hares as long as you had a hole in your arse 

i said i’m getting cramp and the dog will be scanning  i don’t have a dodgy ticker ?you’d see how dodgy me ticker was if you was stood infront a me you little faggot 

See your trying to deminish the achievements of taking true testing animals by assuming they have to be done on the lamp with multiple dogs... Big fallow and red are 10 a penny down here but not many get stopped. Some do if both the dog and owner have the balls. 

You didn't ask if I'd ran them with a dog, you asked if I'd ran them... Yes I've ran them with dogs. 

See if the dog retrieved you wouldn't have that scanning issue, they'd be walking proudly back to you... Dogs are meant to please their owners not own you ?

I won't be stood in front of you, might get seen and then people might associate me with the clown in dunlops that chases his dogs around the field. 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your all four season waterproof boots would be f****d in no time if out regular but you wouldn’t know that would ya 

That shows your lack of experience and probably why you opt for the cheap dunlops. The boots we use for fishing go through alot more than ankle high mud once a week