• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

5 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Has that dog on the right cut its right leg and been licking it, just wondering because of that red staining, my pup cut its chest and leg and since that all his chest and legs which were white have turned a light red like in your picture, I thought it was something to do with putting him on new food which was causing irritation but someone said to me has he been licking that area because that can do it but it’s stayed the same colour for over a month now, there is an actual name for that condition, I will get some pics of my pup after 

No mate the front right leg was stained by a rub made up containing bone radiol, hence the colour. The back left leg on the bitch was a tear off barbed wire which was stitched and it has always discoloured since then always showing up worst when she is casting. This is a pic from today and you can see the discolouration in the coat 

20220116_100547.jpg

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

See your trying to deminish the achievements of taking true testing animals by assuming they have to be done on the lamp with multiple dogs... Big fallow and red are 10 a penny down here but not many get stopped. Some do if both the dog and owner have the balls. 

You didn't ask if I'd ran them with a dog, you asked if I'd ran them... Yes I've ran them with dogs. 

See if the dog retrieved you wouldn't have that scanning issue, they'd be walking proudly back to you... Dogs are meant to please their owners not own you ?

I won't be stood in front of you, might get seen and then people might associate me with the clown in dunlops that chases his dogs around the field. 

That shows your lack of experience and probably why you opt for the cheap dunlops. The boots we use for fishing go through alot more than ankle high mud once a week 

Don't mock the Dunlops, mate ! They have their place.

I've got two pairs of Altberg Defenders, both gortex, one pair summer weight, one pair winter weight, gifted to me by a member on here, who would like to remain anonymous, but is famous for his philanthropy, loooking after the old, and his support of " Care In The Community " ! ??? !

IMG_1747.JPG.557624bb3b60dfbe361c2d236524b82f.JPG

I also have a pair of Fat Mikes £9.99 Dunlops !

The wellies are fine for a walk down to the Allotments with the dogs, but for coursing, lamping, ferreting, hunting, it's got to be the boots, every time ! ? !

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Don't mock the Dunlops, mate ! They have their place.

I've got two pairs of Altberg Defenders, both gortex, one pair summer weight, one pair winter weight, gifted to me by a member on here, who would like to remain anonymous, but is famous for his philanthropy, loooking after the old, and his support of " Care In The Community " ! ??? !

IMG_1747.JPG.557624bb3b60dfbe361c2d236524b82f.JPG

I also have a pair of Fat Mikes £9.99 Dunlops !

The wellies are fine for a walk down to the Allotments with the dogs, but for coursing, lamping, ferreting, hunting, it's got to be the boots, every time ! ? !

Cheers.

me mate fresh out the army swore by the altbergs chart after half a season guess what he went with ? dunlops ?