Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

See your trying to deminish the achievements of taking true testing animals by assuming they have to be done on the lamp with multiple dogs... Big fallow and red are 10 a penny down here but not many get stopped. Some do if both the dog and owner have the balls. 

You didn't ask if I'd ran them with a dog, you asked if I'd ran them... Yes I've ran them with dogs. 

See if the dog retrieved you wouldn't have that scanning issue, they'd be walking proudly back to you... Dogs are meant to please their owners not own you ?

I won't be stood in front of you, might get seen and then people might associate me with the clown in dunlops that chases his dogs around the field. 

That shows your lack of experience and probably why you opt for the cheap dunlops. The boots we use for fishing go through alot more than ankle high mud once a week 

your stopping red stags one dog now shh you are an absolute plum 

are youbdumb a proper running dog will chase nothing will stop that idiot you think it will stop one and not chase another if it sees it 

ankle high mud lol what about shit puddles etc that sometimes come over ya wellie 

lol

ill say no more shh your a dreamer 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can take the insults and shit of you gl you’ve actually done plenty know what your talking about ? 

this soppy mincer shh  on the other hand can’t even shake abit a sense into a staffy 

Went and baited a swim up had a wander down   With just the phone camera onto some heavy ground spotted 3  unlike greb he couldn’t spot hare even if it was shitting on his roe print lol tried to get a decent pic not the best tho  hope it warms you up before dinner ???

01F95D4F-F88C-4847-976E-68A6E6F19F31.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your stopping red stags one dog now shh you are an absolute plum 

are youbdumb a proper running dog will chase nothing will stop that idiot you think it will stop one and not chase another if it sees it 

ankle high mud lol what about shit puddles etc that sometimes come over ya wellie 

lol

ill say no more shh your a dreamer 

I never said your stopping them 1 dog but you made it sound easy... Just chuck a couple dogs on it on the lamp you said. Simple as that? Tells me you've never seen one ?

If it was retrieving not stood waiting for you to come collect its game it wouldn't be scanning, bit different to one jumping up on the way back. 

Knee high shit puddles.... Simples really, walk Around them! What a revelation and you can wear nice comfy waterproof boots made for walking in without getting wet ?

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Went and baited a swim up had a wander down   With just the phone camera onto some heavy ground spotted 3  unlike greb he couldn’t spot hare even if it was shitting on his roe print lol tried to get a decent pic not the best tho  hope it warms you up before dinner ???

warmed me up lol i’m off for a sandwich and having a go before dark ?

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Don't blame greb, he's trying to learn from someone that doesn't realise you can walk around puddles 

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That picture must be at least 20 year old, Nokia N85? ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s a Sunday in January and you lot are arguing on here about hunting things ffs. 

?im off for a sandwich then trying last few hours a light 

i was pissed of from getting watched f***ing me morning up and shh talks shite it gets me back up ? 

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't blame greb, he's trying to learn from someone that doesn't realise you can walk around puddles 

and what when you can’t jump the dyke and only entrances are swimming daft lad you ever been out on an arable field ?