Pet hates.

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Miserable moaning middle aged tw*ts that have their photos taken 'looking' concerned for a local newspaper .

Fckin get concerned about real issues facing the country you cnuts! Daft fckers have probably had 5 jabs, amazed they aren't wearing masks in the photo 

Screenshot_20230105-085221.png

That bloke looks like he's a recovering mixie rabbit and the moaning face to his right looks like she's got to sleep with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Muppets that wear full camo around game fairs 

Plus  a panting dog in tow not forgetting a whistle on a lanyard.  Together with a bored wife forced to wear a Barbour jacket.

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

Mid Life crisis ugly,no mark type of men who upon seeing a sad and lonely life ahead suddenly become all tolerant and progressive since spending their time sniffing around third world countries looking to adopt the female dregs of society.....pricks !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Stupid, cunting dogs that don’t look where they are going when running at full fuucking pelt :laugh:

Yes! The dickhead wiped me out last night. Twisted knee and bits of skin hanging of me like a leper :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

100% of leftys

I know a few that i get along with an that have done things for me,i know must cant an dont want a rational chat tho we have to leave the door open,were being played against one another

Anyway pakis too

• Like 1