Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

16 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

People who go up at end of sentence so everything sounds like a question. 

That bothers me so much you wouldn't believe it.

I've put the phone down on people if I ring the bank, for example, as soon as their voice starts going up, then ring back up hoping for a different operator to answer!!

Really can't stand it!!

Turn the telly over as well, soon as some c**t starts it, much to my Mrs anger!!  ?

• Like 2

Dont know if anyone else is noticing another of the little " trendy talk " ways some of these cringeworthy pricks who pick things up from kids have started saying....." i know right ".........along with " so.... " and of course the up talk one is just as vomit inducing......utter c**ts the lot of them just speak like you've always spoke !

Now watch some prick say " yeah i know right "

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

People who treat ther dogs like babies or compere them to having kids 

My sister does it, lives in a really rough part of Peterlee, lucky her dogs aren't snatched and eaten, but calls her scabby mutts her "fur babies" and has birthday parties for them ?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know if anyone else is noticing another of the little " trendy talk " ways some of these cringeworthy pricks who pick things up from kids have started saying....." i know right ".........along with " so.... " and of course the up talk one is just as vomit inducing......utter c**ts the lot of them just speak like you've always spoke !

Back in the summer got walking behind three young white lads with their tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks and at least one had a little cross body man bag . 
An one was talking  in some sort of lingo that must be cool with the youth 

only thing I could make out was his companion  was called man and he was always hungry for paper ? ??

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Inflection ! ……..it’s irritating as f**k ! 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

My sister does it, lives in a really rough part of Peterlee, lucky her dogs aren't snatched and eaten, but calls her scabby mutts her "fur babies" and has birthday parties for them ?

@socks is a nightmare for it... sickening to watch tbh

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1