Pet hates.

Wankers on roundabouts that don't indicate then, when you pull out infront of them (because you've got no feckin idea where they're going and, you've had enough of their sort for the day) they wait until they're just past you to honk their horn and stick a finger up so that they can drive away without copping any retaliation. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

7 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Those stupid Nike dealer man bags 

And teenagers  that think they are cool wearing tracksuit trousers tucked into their socks , black gloves on and the little man bag ?

Total f***ing sados 

• Like 1

I've had a right laugh reading these stories about wives getting ready. 

We don't argue about whatever outfit she chooses any more as a few years back she asked my opinion on which outfit I liked and I said the one she was wearing (hoping to save time.) Then she said "Why? What's wrong with the blue dress?" I replied, "Nothing." Then I got the expected "So why do you prefer this one?"

I just looked at her and said "Is there any answer I could give that would be the right one?"

She said "No, Probably not." :laugh:

So now I don't. Much less hassle.

37 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Trousers mate, we call them trousers, pants is what goes under them to keep bollocks comfy

Talking of underpants, have any of u got those bamboo cecks from step one I've got some on order we a deep gusset ? I will let u no how they are when they arrive, that's if you are interested 

6 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Folk who put (kissers ) after every sentence or text.

Then wonder why you don't send them kissers back.

f**k off its a x not a kiss

Good post X lol 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Trousers mate, we call them trousers, pants is what goes under them to keep bollocks comfy

They are pants, hence the name 'under pants'.....things you WEAR UNDER your PANTS. 

When I first moved down south in 2000 you still had to wear pants and shoes to get in night clubs back home. I would ask the southerners if I needed pants on that night.....they all looked at me like I was a mental. 

In fact I'd say one of my only pet hates is the fact men these days are wearing sports wear all day and even going out at night. Took my eldest to a sports car driving experience and out of 30 dads I was the only one not wear track suit and trainers. Dirty scruffy chav cnuts. Or in a pub Friday night and men are wearing trainers! Fckin horrendous. 

I feel scruffy because I've started wearing jeans on a night out. Only reason I do that is the 2 borders hair gets everywhere so wearing pants regularly is hard work keeping em hair free in the house 

Edited by DIDO.1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They are pants, hence the name 'under pants'.....things you WEAR UNDER your PANTS. 

When I first moved down south in 2000 you still had to wear pants and shoes to get in night clubs back home. I would ask the southerners if I needed pants on that night.....they all looked at me like I was a mental. 

In fact I'd say one of my only pet hates is the fact men these days are wearing sports wear all day and even going out at night. Took my eldest to a sports car driving experience and out of 30 dads I was the only one not wear track suit and trainers. Dirty scruffy chav cnuts. Or in a pub Friday night and men are wearing trainers! Fckin horrendous. 

I feel scruffy because I've started wearing jeans on a night out. Only reason I do that is the 2 borders hair gets everywhere so wearing pants regularly is hard work keeping em hair free in the house 

Middle aged men wearing any of the following is just a no no......

White trainers.....( cuntish )

White sports socks......( poof )

Earrings.....( poof )

Rings and /or bracelets.....( muggy )

Short shorts.....( desperate )

Them soppy rubber wrist bands.....( grow up )

Tribal tattoos.....( minge )

Sunglasses on top of their head.....( melt )

Skinny jeans.....( just no )

Pointy toe'd shoes......( berk )

Too much fragrance.....( should be discovered not announced )

And as for blokes who used to be called Steve now calling themself " Ste "........( just f**k right off )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Earrings.....( poof )

And as for blokes who used to be called Steve now calling themself " Ste "........( just f**k right off )

You missed socks and flip flops 

20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Earrings.....( poof )

I was laughing all the way down when I got to skinny jeans I lost it actual tears visions of a fat bloke bursting out of those ridiculous creations ???

39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Earrings.....( poof )

I’m down with all of that except the white trainers bit !…..blokes who ware black trainers drink cider by war memorials on weekdays ! Lol 

• Haha 1