What's cooking?

14 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Big beef stew for a family bonfire bash tomorrow 1kg of beef shin veg mushrooms tin of toms herbs will leve it on low all night then re heat it tomorrow night when everyone is here 

20211105_211816.jpg

Love abit a beef shin?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Don't get to cott much mate closest will be popping to duncans im other end which bakery may have to pop ? 

Its opersit the king William pub there is a cooplands but a bit further up they is a littel independent bakers its well worth a look 

• Thanks 1

Okay, ran out of lumpwood , got some West Sussex on order to try. So did a brisket the Mrs got on offer in Morrisons in the oven..

She's also doing some keto diet so did a version of cauliflower cheese...Fry bacon carrot onion garlic, add whole chopped up broccoli, add butter , half litre of double cream,  handful cheese , salt pepper, two  spoon of English mustard,
Chop bite size cauliflower pieces add to a casserole dish pour over the pan mix add cheese bake for 40 mins. 

Kids weren't fussed on veg ingrates. So will do them some chips shortly but they ate the brisket. Me and missus devoured all. Diet my arse.lol.

IMG_20211107_151737976_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211107_152405066.jpg

IMG_20211107_161109521_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211107_162209212.jpg

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Okay, ran out of lumpwood , got some West Sussex on order to try. So did a brisket the Mrs got on offer in Morrisons in the oven..

She's also doing some keto diet so did a version of cauliflower cheese...Fry bacon carrot onion garlic, add whole chopped up broccoli, add butter , half litre of double cream,  handful cheese , salt pepper, two  spoon of English mustard,
Chop bite size cauliflower pieces add to a casserole dish pour over the pan mix add cheese bake for 40 mins. 

Kids weren't fussed on veg ingrates. So will do them some chips shortly but they ate the brisket. Me and missus devoured all. Diet my arse.lol.

IMG_20211107_151737976_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211107_152405066.jpg

IMG_20211107_161109521_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211107_162209212.jpg

Id wire into that no sweat

• Like 1