What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

On 24/10/2021 at 08:43, Mister Gain said:

Haven't had kidneys since before the pandemic, thoroughly enjoyed them today.

kidneys2.jpg.e625cdca93d5134eccb8402cb8c8a4da.jpg

l love lambs kidney's on toast with a big splash of worcester sauce in the pan as there frying, in fact it's   my favourite  breakfast 

Edited by greg64
  • Like 5

Not actually cooking, right now. But, I just have to mention this!

The other night, I went to the freezer, wondering what I'd be eating that night. Stocks were a bit  low. But, there's a bag with a big " S " on it, in magic marker. STEW. Great! Lovely :)

Microwave. Pile of bread and butter. Sit down and get stuck in. And my lips are on fire!!! W T F ?!? :icon_eek: I can Taste the burning, green Chili Peppers!

And, that's my story. How the Fukk did I manage that??? I've clearly stood there. Made a curry. Portioned it out into bags. All marked with a 'C', for curry.

Only, for Some fukking reason, at some point, I've thought; 'Naah. Fukk it. I'm gonna write 'S', for stew, on this one. Just for shits 'n giggles.'

What the Fukk happens, inside my head, sometimes??? ?

• Haha 3