50000 crack pipes

1 minute ago, ArchieHood said:

I was involved with 9 drug addicts during the first lockdown, by agreeing to go on a 3 month  rehabilitation program they were housed ,fed and looked after.Well before the end of the program, 7 were evicted by the same council that housed them , 1 ended up in prison and 1 overdosed.They robbed what they could and lived like animals.If you managed to get a coversation out of them, they always gave me the impression they were happy with the life they had.

Why or who put using drug addicts into rehab?, detox is the first place a user who is trying to quit needs to go,then when their clean they can be taught in rehab to learn how to live their lives again....I met some rotten souls when i was a junkie,but i also met some of my best friends who were lucky enough to come out the other side like i did and those friends would do more for me than any straight friend i have ever had..

• Like 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, fireman said:

Why or who put using drug addicts into rehab?, detox is the first place a user who is trying to quit needs to go,then when their clean they can be taught in rehab to learn how to live their lives again....I met some rotten souls when i was a junkie,but i also met some of my best friends who were lucky enough to come out the other side like i did and those friends would do more for me than any straight friend i have ever had..

It was all done through the council, it was to get them off the streets.They had no intention of quitting, was just another free meal ticket.

1 hour ago, fireman said:

NHS pay for cancer victims who smoked,child birth due to folk wanting to empty there sacks rather than seletive breeding,car crash victims who have driven like cnuts,,loads of wastes of money as well????...

Smokers pay massive tax which the NHS relies on to treat others too! Drivers pay massive tax on fuel and duties plus insurance. As for breeding are we talking eugenics here ? 

6 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

It was all done through the council, it was to get them off the streets.They had no intention of quitting, was just another free meal ticket.

Box ticking to make the record look good then and neither did the council have any intention to help them quit by putting them in rehab when someone who wanted to quit would have been sent to detox....

• Like 2

I not really got alot of sympathy  for the addicts,they choose to inject themselves,I have a couple of mates died due to drugs,mainly over doing it on liquid morphine.its not good for anyone.i don't touch none of it,never have cause I know I'd be the one addicted,I love a beer but know to be careful because it can get a grip of you.sad really when certain things in life make people go off the rails.my mates had a good,trouble free life but was always into some drug or the other. 

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Maybe your kids should be euthanized so they cant end up turning into a stupid c**t like you

Any kid of mine involved in smack or crack would get they're throat slit personally, who's the c**t really, dickhead! ? 

They were educated better about hard drugs, unlike any of yours I'm sure! 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Thats someones kid a lot these people have problems and try and block them out with drugs 

A lot of people have problems but dont take drugs. It's the last thing I would contemplate,  but then again I am not weak or stupid.