50000 crack pipes

I would sooner see attempts at getting them back on the straight and narrow and have them contribute to society rather  than punish them with no chance of rehabilitation. 

Looking at it from a neutral perspective it's easy to say "hang them, throw away the key."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

A lot of people have problems but dont take drugs. It's the last thing I would contemplate,  but then again I am not weak or stupid.

Thats the problem alot of people are weak and had a horrific past when younger and cant  get the help.they need and take  to drugs 

38 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Thats the problem alot of people are weak and had a horrific past when younger and cant  get the help.they need and take  to drugs 

Well that's their choice , suffer the consequences of your actions. How can anyone think drugs is the solution,  society is better off without them , they contribute nothing.

52 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I would sooner see attempts at getting them back on the straight and narrow and have them contribute to society rather  than punish them with no chance of rehabilitation. 

Looking at it from a neutral perspective it's easy to say "hang them, throw away the key."

It doesn't work though they are a lost cause ,better never to start in the first place. Euthanasia is the best solution. 

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

A lot of people have problems but dont take drugs. It's the last thing I would contemplate,  but then again I am not weak or stupid.

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? Listen to yourself... I sincerely hope no one close to you ever has an addiction... People can turn their lives around with the right support... I've seen it with my own eyes ?

• Like 8
13 hours ago, fireman said:

Why or who put using drug addicts into rehab?, detox is the first place a user who is trying to quit needs to go,then when their clean they can be taught in rehab to learn how to live their lives again....I met some rotten souls when i was a junkie,but i also met some of my best friends who were lucky enough to come out the other side like i did and those friends would do more for me than any straight friend i have ever had..

It was classed as residential treatment, no centers were accepting anyone for detox due to Covid.You can't say they weren't given a chance. ( but you probably will.)?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How would you feel if your Mrs was caught innocently up in their crossfire tomorrow and took one in the head or a blade in her neck during a botched street robbery ?

Hang em or total forgiveness and try rehabilitate ?

They would be murderers Max, that's a whole new ball game isn't it. 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

They would be murderers Max, that's a whole new ball game isn't it. 

Murderers,  junkies , rapists , paedophiles, terrorists all scum that should be gotten rid off. Why pay a fortune to keep this filth alive I don't understand . They should all be dispatched and do everyone a favour. 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? Listen to yourself... I sincerely hope no one close to you ever has an addiction... People can turn their lives around with the right support... I've seen it with my own eyes ?

100% well said no one knows what they have went through in there childhood or later in life  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Murderers,  junkies , rapists , paedophiles, terrorists all scum that should be gotten rid off. Why pay a fortune to keep this filth alive I don't understand . They should all be dispatched and do everyone a favour. 

You deserve to be gang raped by 20  25 stone black guys with 40 inch cocks 

• Haha 2