50000 crack pipes

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

most towns have a needle exchange......you could look at it as a waste of money....but the few pence spent on a new needle for an adict...could save loads when that adict catches aids or hepititus or any other nasty

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

well heres hoping no one close to you suffers addiction you utter feckin fool

We all have choices in life , if you make the wrong decision you have to suffer the consequences and dont expect society to pull you out of the shit. Druggies are wasting valuable oxygen . No one near to me has ever suffered from addiction as better than that , weak and stupid in my mind.

• Like 2
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

We all have choices in life , if you make the wrong decision you have to suffer the consequences and dont expect society to pull you out of the shit. Druggies are wasting valuable oxygen . No one near to me has ever suffered from addiction as better than that , weak and stupid in my mind.

listen theres folk on here me included had adictions beat it got jobs houses familys ...others have lost folk to addiction and your giving it billy big licks exterminate the lott of them...give your head a wobble christ....so if your neighbours son got addicted to smack your of the opinion he should get one behind the lug rather than help to keep himself and others disease free and a chance at a shot at life?

• Like 1

Good on you for beating addiction but why start in the 1st place ? If the neighbour's son got addicted to smack I would love to see him get one behind the lug , would make the area a better place, I have no sympathy whatsoever as what about all the innocent decent peoples lives they ruin.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Waste of money, why should taxpayers pay for junkies habits. Better off putting them all to sleep and rid society of this menace.

NHS pay for cancer victims who smoked,child birth due to folk wanting to empty there sacks rather than seletive breeding,car crash victims who have driven like cnuts,,loads of wastes of money as well????...

• Like 5

I was involved with 9 drug addicts during the first lockdown, by agreeing to go on a 3 month  rehabilitation program they were housed ,fed and looked after.Well before the end of the program, 7 were evicted by the same council that housed them , 1 ended up in prison and 1 overdosed.They robbed what they could and lived like animals.If you managed to get a coversation out of them, they always gave me the impression they were happy with the life they had.