to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Oh it was don't go side stepping again max you can't have it all ways any how like you say I will contact you in May ?

Back on the ale Blackie? 

You went all quiet for a few week and now seem back on form? ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You know it ain't gonna happen ?

I think it will after all a bets a bet and it's for charity  and max seems a  fair  lad in that regards and seems a decent sort of lad 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Back on the ale Blackie? 

You went all quiet for a few week and now seem back on form? ?

No greb I have had a few problems I needed to deal with I'm not bad mouthing max far from it 

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fair play. 

He seems a decent type that sticks to his believes sometimes or changes when it suits but overall I get he's a good family man that could give more in his posts on here than He does re greyhounds or coursing but even though hes  had some personal comments and some from me which I apologised for he never has apologised to anyone   and likes to dig even though he was asked not to and  told why  gred 

Edited by Blackmag
16 hours ago, Greyman said:

it’s just geography at the moment and Bristol is the cut off point but the shit stain will spread south soon enough ??

I hope not, I'm moving further down South to get away from the shit stain that is Bristol ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You could make that film any winter if you walked round a hospital ward mate, it’s just under normal circumstances they don’t have something to sell so don’t need to force it down your throat, death is an everyday occurrence and all of a sudden we are acting like it’s a new thing, ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yes but you just wrote that you know the rules you have to show your workings out, charts or links ?

All links from the news articles have been removed so unable to upload. The information will rise again. I could say "I am mainstream news so just take my word for it" probably easier ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Never ever had a letter from the NHS concerning the flue jab so no guessing what dropped through my letter box yesterday.

I get inundated with letters, emails, texts from my GP offering me the 'flu jab, even thought I've never had one, and made it clear I don't want one !

Cheers.