to have the corvid jab or not

On 01/01/2021 at 19:46, shovel leaner said:

I’ve been waiting to react to this post until I spoke to my sister in law , who works at Gloucester Royal . 
          Now I’m all for a conspiracy theory but this is just a journalist who was looking for a story and stir the shit . The area she filmed wasn’t near the covid wards which are in the tower block and can’t be accessed by the public, she filmed an area of the hospital which was more or less shut down because of the holidays and staff shortages . The members of staff at GRH feel insulted and angry with this story .

Not wishing to get into a row or disrespect your family mate, but if you check on the nhs own website, GRH has over 600 beds and only 200 covid patience so in effect what you are saying is that 400 of the 600 beds are closed down so they can treat the Kung flu only, I also think that if the footage was a lie the best response from the hospital would have been to simply show some footage of the busy part of the hospital and explain why over half the hospital is empty instead of having the police arrest a woman for filming in a public building it simply adds fuel to the fire,  ??

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

why are we still electing these people ?

How the f**k have we let it come to this ? 

Because most people do not care. 

Politicians do not care about the people and we do not care about them. It's their job, that's all, why do people think it's a job different than any other? Council, Government, Police, heath workers. Just doing a job. But their jobs have now become political. 

The only problem is, it's the politician's that make the decisions. 

No vote has ever or will ever get the job done, when removing widespread corruption is concerned. Or as we are now seeing, Global corruption.

• Like 1

And another lie, seems we are going through a pandemic of bullshit, when the f**k are these people going to be made accountable, I can’t wait for tomorrow morning as one of my first jobs is to cancel my tv licence for ever ??

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Because most people do not care. 

Politicians do not care about the people and we do not care about them. It's their job, that's all, why do people think it's a job different than any other? Council, Government, Police, heath workers. Just doing a job. But their jobs have now become political. 

The only problem is, it's the politician's that make the decisions. 

No vote has ever or will ever get the job done, when removing widespread corruption is concerned. Or as we are now seeing, Global corruption.

They care about their job and everything that comes with it, that’s what they care about mate.

We have to be more proactive in putting these people out of a job and just trying something else.

Mind you, I don’t hold out much hope when people still discuss if Labour or Tory is better !!.......how much more proof does anyone need that they are both shite and you’d be as well voting for the greens or Monster Raving Loony or BNP or in fact anybody ! 

I see one person round my old area saying they were going to vote for a local councillor based on the fact that the bloke had helped her find her cat !!

Area is decimated with crime and filth and development but no, he found Tiddles so it’s fine !

How the f**k do you even begin to talk to that level of moron ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

They care about their job and everything that comes with it, that’s what they care about mate.

We have to be more proactive in putting these people out of a job and just trying something else.

Mind you, I don’t hold out much hope when people still discuss if Labour or Tory is better !!.......how much more proof does anyone need that they are both shite and you’d be as well voting for the greens or Monster Raving Loony or BNP or in fact anybody ! 

I see one person round my old area saying they were going to vote for a local councillor based on the fact that the bloke had helped her find her cat !!

Area is decimated with crime and filth and development but no, he found Tiddles so it’s fine !

How the f**k do you even begin to talk to that level of moron ? 

and this is the problem the average person has now been dumbed down brainwashed to vote tory.

• Like 1

Obviously they want schools open & I don’t particularly disagree, but just be honest about the risks ffs!

I would say I definitely got it through a 7 year old. His mum who notified us she was positive only stepped in our doorway for a moment, but her boy was playing round here for a couple of hours. Days after his mum tested positive I get the symptoms.

• Like 3
Just now, .357shooter said:

and this is the problem the average person has now been dumbed down brainwashed to vote MAIN PARTY

Fixed that for you mate ?

• Like 4

I've been sat on Fence whether to get the jab when available, this has made my mind up though anything this c**ts ever wanted has been bad for me, odds are this is no different. Jab probably lowers your hormones to make you even more compliant or makes you infertile whatever it is I'll take my chances with what nature gave me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-vaccine-boris-johnson-expects-tens-of-millions-of-jabs-to-be-given-in-next-three-months-12178185

Edited by JDHUNTING
16 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

They still have major city’s ‘they just seemed to have a plan and there were no mixed messages or grey areas and folk got on board ?

True but if human to human contact is part of the problem, population density will have been a factor in it. Plus their geographical distance and the watching the world struggle must have helped too. They went in hard from the top down but they locked down quite rigorously from my understanding.

I think folk in this country stopped listening because the advice was that fractured and changing daily with those supposedly making the rules not knowing the rules and even blatantly breaking them.

Same this side of the Atlantic but still it rages. Our respective governments are clearly incompetent so why are we expecting them to fix the problem that they keep making worse?

Those in charge have got to lead by example or it just does not work.

We know they're useless so why would this be any different? At what point does the average bloke start taking personal responsibility so we can fix this as a whole? It's going to require mass compliance, either through voluntary change or state mandate and yet, as you've rightly pointed out, we're in far worse shape than both Australia and New Zealand.

Dig for Victory?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Obviously they want schools open & I don’t particularly disagree, but just be honest about the risks ffs!

I would say I definitely got it through a 7 year old. His mum who notified us she was positive only stepped in our doorway for a moment, but her boy was playing round here for a couple of hours. Days after his mum tested positive I get the symptoms.

How ill did you become with it ? 

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not wishing to get into a row or disrespect your family mate, but if you check on the nhs own website, GRH has over 600 beds and only 200 covid patience so in effect what you are saying is that 400 of the 600 beds are closed down so they can treat the Kung flu only, I also think that if the footage was a lie the best response from the hospital would have been to simply show some footage of the busy part of the hospital and explain why over half the hospital is empty instead of having the police arrest a woman for filming in a public building it simply adds fuel to the fire,  ??

I get what you are say Greyman. I’ve watched the video and I’m familiar with the hospital as it’s my local hospital and I’ve had to visit it from time to time . The ground floor where she is filming is mostly outpatient clinics. The wards covid and otherwise are mostly in the tower block and that is closed to the public, there is security on it and she wouldn’t have been able to show it . I’m only being devils advocate, because I’m against this level of lockdown . 

• Like 1