to have the corvid jab or not

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Being totally honest mate it will be a judgement call for me, I have young kids to think about and nobody to look after them in this country so me and the wife can’t really afford to get seriously ill and be incapacitated.

Ill see what the craic is when the time comes is my honest answer pal 

Yeah fairplay wilf,whichever you decide is upto you bud at the end of the day?

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yeah fairplay wilf,whichever you decide is upto you bud at the end of the day?

Better it ruins me in 20 years than leaves the kids in bother now mate would probably be my way of looking at it but as I say, when the times comes we will weigh up all available evidence then ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Better it ruins me in 20 years than leaves the kids in bother now mate would probably be my way of looking at it but as I say, when the times comes we will weigh up all available evidence then ?

Exactly why I'll have it mate; means I'll be able to see my dad and my gran and so will my kids and could save our lives without us knowing. I'll be getting it asap

• Like 1

And as you said max yourself if Thailand say no jab no entry and your wife wants to travel there she can have the vaccine.

But what if she wants to take the kids with her.they will also need a vaccine jab.

And I know you said they won't be having it..

You are going to be in a right situation max.

And don't think  gloating on that because I ain't..1000's of families could be in a slight way forced to take the vaccine just to move freely around the world..

The problems are coming from all of the mixed messages, half truths and contradictions that are being span out.

............... they're happy for hundreds of kids to go back to school and mix but, 3 of us weren't allowed to go 45 miles to my parents on Christmas day - wtf?

Then there's a large section of society that's swallowed the whole doomsday story and become judge, jury and Hitler if you dare pop in the corner shop for 30 f***ing seconds without a poxy mask.

............. someone please remind me what the survival rate of this thing is?

I grew up being fed properly, playing outside, scrapping, taking a whack when I asked for it - I had measles, chickenpox and mumps when I was a kid.

Anyone remember chickenpox parties when you were little? - parents wanted kids to build a natural immunity. 

........... now as an adult, I can't remember the last time that I had a cold or the flu - I have but, it's very rare.

The only hysteria that I'm seeing is from the nutters that are expecting everyone to walk sheep-like into a restricted society, wear a mask and, take the vaccine.

........... anyone with a little independent thought seems to understand that everything has been rushed so, it's worth waiting a while to make sure that the vaccine is safe - that doesn't make you a rabid antivaxer, it's a sensible precaution.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

But that’s not the same as wanting it volenteraly is it .

Thats forced and a infringement of everyone’s basic human rights .

Anyone agreeing to shit like that deserves everything coming our way ?

And it’s no good crying and bleating on about it 10-20 years down the line when they start forcing more shit on you and yours ?

Of course it is I agree.but the rules other countries put in place we are powerless to do anything about them.

This virus is and has reached every single part of life..it's a crazy situation to be in..

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's just been announced that the Jocks are going in to lockdown until the end of January. 

Drakeford will probably be giving an announcement soon then ?

8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

The problems are coming from all of the mixed messages, half truths and contradictions that are being span out.

............... they're happy for hundreds of kids to go back to school and mix but, 3 of us weren't allowed to go 45 miles to my parents on Christmas day - wtf?

Then there's a large section of society that's swallowed the whole doomsday story and become judge, jury and Hitler if you dare pop in the corner shop for 30 f***ing seconds without a poxy mask.

............. someone please remind me what the survival rate of this thing is?

I grew up being fed properly, playing outside, scrapping, taking a whack when I asked for it - I had measles, chickenpox and mumps when I was a kid.

Anyone remember chickenpox parties when you were little? - parents wanted kids to build a natural immunity. 

........... now as an adult, I can't remember the last time that I had a cold or the flu - I have but, it's very rare.

The only hysteria that I'm seeing is from the nutters that are expecting everyone to walk sheep-like into a restricted society, wear a mask and, take the vaccine.

........... anyone with a little independent thought seems to understand that everything has been rushed so, it's worth waiting a while to make sure that the vaccine is safe - that doesn't make you a rabid antivaxer, it's a sensible precaution.

I had mumps when I was about 19, looked like a hamster with a mouth full of nuts. ?

• Haha 1

It would be interesting to hear people's honest opinions of why they won't have the vaccine.

The reasons seem to cover the whole spectrum from the tin foil hat brigade, who think it will alter their DNA or inject a tracking device, or control their minds..........to the perfectly reasonable, (in my mind anyway), that they would like to have more information or see results before taking the vaccine.

I probably fall in the latter, but if I HAVE to have it so I can travel, I probably would.

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I was about 10 - I remember that I couldn't ride my bike for a while :laugh:

Remember feeling like shit and not being able to eat properly because it messes with your saliva glands so you have no spit. 

Eating anything felt the same as eating ten crackers. ?

• Haha 1