Fit dogs

8 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Lol, I'll just leave these here ?

image.png.ec264627fc39c56ac5fc128b416528bc.png

image.png.251c42fd8e92c1537909ac44965c582f.png

with the thought, how many bull crosses get rhabomyolysis, heat and co2 are two of the main determinants to reduced muscle fibre contraction up to about 45 minutes. Big muscles create lots of both. 

image.pngps lactic acid increases muscle contraction ?

All you're proving is different sports favour different body composition. Lol. I don't think anyone has said more muscle mass is always better.

• Like 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

On 24/11/2020 at 11:11, Shadow100 said:

I had a dog out of romeo that looked bursting fit all year round, even after a 10 week lay off it looked immaculate but that was mainly due to its skin & coat being so thin you could nearly see every muscle fiber. I prefer a rough coated dog myself and I don’t really go in for this ripped condition some people like to have their dogs in, I like a bit of a back on them, stands them in good sted for a long day/night in bad weather.

Mate of mine has a coursing bred dog you’d think to look at it the dog was out every day & night but it’s lucky to get 1 run a week, just genetics.

My Romeo dog is like that, even through the summer when he can't get as many miles in and puts a kilo or two on. I'd say dickhead is one of the most naturally fit dogs I've owned.... is he hunting fit right now? I wouldn't say so. He is distance fit, in the sense he can do 50 clicks a day (plus what he adds to it by charging up and down valleys and mountains) and then he is quite happy to throw a couple of runs in if he can get them. 

I don't think I've ever tired him out, even after 5 days hiking the Pyrenees.

11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My Romeo dog is like that, even through the summer when he can't get as many miles in and puts a kilo or two on. I'd say dickhead is one of the most naturally fit dogs I've owned.... is he hunting fit right now? I wouldn't say so. He is distance fit, in the sense he can do 50 clicks a day (plus what he adds to it by charging up and down valleys and mountains) and then he is quite happy to throw a couple of runs in if he can get them. 

I don't think I've ever tired him out, even after 5 days hiking the Pyrenees.

Mine always looked fit, but I never had him fully fit because every time I slipped him he came back injured ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Mine always looked fit, but I never had him fully fit because every time I slipped him he came back injured ?

One thing I can say about this clown is he is pretty much bomb-proof. I've seen the dozy twat hit the corner of a park bench back rest, bounce into the lamp post next to it, scream his bollocks off until even I thought he was gonna die, then jump up and proceed to run around again ?

We've had glass in feet, bouncing off rocks, run into trees, I've even seen him jump a railing and misjudged it so ended up sliding along like a skateboarder by his back legs lol 

• Haha 1