Fit dogs

I think a lot of people hid behind there dogs giving out the impression on here there out 4-5 nights a week slaying everything on the lamp,mooching most of the time plus ferreting most of the week they don’t want to give off the inferior hunting vibe they want to give off the hunting is be all end all vibe and of knowing there beans an knowing a good dog.wish I could still do that used to lamp mooch ferret regularly but these days with work,family life an general life commitments I manage to mooch most weekends sometimes a ferreting trip chucked in there as well an get average of 2nights a week sometimes more on the lamp i use my holidays for the season time to hunt as I earn more through the summer months so makes sense using time off hunting.i think many men/women have lost misses/fellas due to there love of hunting with dogs had it once my self lost a misses because I showed more commitment to being out with the dogs than her I got ditched lol.  think I’ve a decent enough dog for me she’s always willing to catch for me she’s not fussy be it day or night an does a good job of it for me  good enough that she’s cleared one farm of rabbits leaving one happy farmer the stragglers were bolted by ferret to nets an dog it’s like a ghost town on there now for a first season bitch she’s done very well for me so far I’ve put a lot of work effort in to her getting her up an going I didn’t want a none confident dog that would run stuff an not catch or be a bottler I’m really happy with what I’ve got in the kennel (I’m not kennel blind either if it can’t do what I want or expect in honesty it’s of no use to me no more it’s gone!) I used to have a mental contract with a dog I’d home it for life good or bad but situations change I don’t want loads of different dogs all over the crib that can only do one job but not good enough at another if that makes sense ive alway given young dogs fair shout to find out what there about but won’t kid my self that there good when there not. Think there’s to many people protecting there egos in the dog game an to many lieing shit bags that try there hardiest to run people down with there negativity bull shit 

• Like 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think a lot of people hid behind there dogs giving out the impression on here there out 4-5 nights a week slaying everything on the lamp,mooching most of the time plus ferreting most of the week they don’t want to give off the inferior hunting vibe they want to give off the hunting is be all end all vibe and of knowing there beans an knowing a good dog.wish I could still do that used to lamp mooch ferret regularly but these days with work,family life an general life commitments I manage to mooch most weekends sometimes a ferreting trip chucked in there as well an get average of 2nights a week sometimes more on the lamp i use my holidays for the season time to hunt as I earn more through the summer months so makes sense using time off hunting.i think many men/women have lost misses/fellas due to there love of hunting with dogs had it once my self lost a misses because I showed more commitment to being out with the dogs than her I got ditched lol.  think I’ve a decent enough dog for me she’s always willing to catch for me she’s not fussy be it day or night an does a good job of it for me  good enough that she’s cleared one farm of rabbits leaving one happy farmer the stragglers were bolted by ferret to nets an dog it’s like a ghost town on there now for a first season bitch she’s done very well for me so far I’ve put a lot of work effort in to her getting her up an going I didn’t want a none confident dog that would run stuff an not catch or be a bottler I’m really happy with what I’ve got in the kennel (I’m not kennel blind either if it can’t do what I want or expect in honesty it’s of no use to me no more it’s gone!) I used to have a mental contract with a dog I’d home it for life good or bad but situations change I don’t want loads of different dogs all over the crib that can only do one job but not good enough at another if that makes sense ive alway given young dogs fair shout to find out what there about but won’t kid my self that there good when there not. Think there’s to many people protecting there egos in the dog game an to many lieing shit bags that try there hardiest to run people down with there negativity bull shit 

Too many egos and too many lies. True words! 

• Like 2

Why does everything have to be a 'competition'? You pick, feed,house, work, what ever puts a smile on your face...get out when you can...always Do right by your stock... f**k what anyone thinks... Let them chat their shit. Times really have changed, Forget what others are/not doing?.. Always paddle your own canoe ?IMG_20180328_180836_752.thumb.jpg.a0a1ef7ce4dd28e0e54b8a60165244d8.jpg

• Like 15
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why does everything have to be a 'competition'? You pick, feed,house, work, what ever puts a smile on your face...get out when you can...always Do right by your stock... f**k what anyone thinks... Let them chat their shit. Times really have changed, Forget what others are/not doing?.. Always paddle your own canoe ?IMG_20180328_180836_752.thumb.jpg.a0a1ef7ce4dd28e0e54b8a60165244d8.jpg

lyrics brother ?

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

You probably got a couple of screws up in your head loose as well.

Cheers, D.

Loose in the fence more like..I've never seen a fence in such desperate need of a drop of ronseal in my life...I feel a little sad for that fence...

29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Thing is ...... . I never ever once mentioned anything about anyone being better than anyone else for doing more, or as I said earlier, about pushing a dog to breaking point. Just simply that very few folk have the opportunity or drive to get the most out of their dog, and as much as folk talk about super breeding and conditioning and feeding, it’s usually not those things that cap how much a dog can achieve. And most of the best dogs you see are those that belong to folk who are literally out all of the time.