• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go lads just so you can put a face to a name

and with her sister before the cancer nat is the one in white

Just arrived.

Posted Images

So sorry for your loss, that’s heartbreaking the way you kissed her goodbye and took me right back to when I had to say goodbye to my dad in the same way 12 years ago, I can only imagine the pain and sadness you are feeling at the minute, my thoughts are with you, take care of yourself and your family 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I've been reading this post over the last few months but never commented until now. I've had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye at some points, it's certainly been a roller coaster ride for you all. I'm sorry for your loss Jimmy, my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. Stay strong fella

Edited by Longshanx
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

we have an emotional day a head to day lads

we are laying my queen to rest

why queen

well when she was little i used to say to her come and sit next to your dad my little queen why do you call me queen she once sayd to me

becouse your better than a princess

some thing she brought up a few days before she passed

she has documented journey with cancer from day one on face book to make other people aware and to get them selfs checked out and she has done just that a few have and the docs have found some thing in a few of them

so today there is a lad who films the funeral with a drone this is going to be her last post on her face book page

from start to end .

She wanted this and as ever what ever she wanted she got may be its just a dad thing

her husband sorted this out for her as he has the hole day by the letter

iv been unwell two or three days after she past i had a mini stroke and was told i could not carry her so one of her brothers stepped in for me its going to be a hard day for us all today not got much sleep last night .

Natalie has been a big part of our lifes iv got six kids but nat was the one every one went to when they had a problem

even me lol

Im going to miss her so much my heart is broken in fact its smashed to bits

im so proud of her as i have been since the day she was born i held her in my hands when she was born and i held her hand when she passed away .

She never got to shoot the shot gun or even an air rifle

it would of been a good memory for me

BUT iv loads of good memorys locked away in my head and my heart and iv got vids on my phone and my computer

if ever i want to hear her voice .

and the light in my heart will never fade away

rip my darling rip

ill miss you so much but we will meet again my little queen in this life or the next

your loving dad

xxxx

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5