Need to be quick grab a bargain

Just now, C.green said:

Nah gets mullered that. First time i went tgere was with someone off here lol

It was a place we stopped, let the dogs have a piss and a few runs before getting back in the motor and hitting the Barn.... ? 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It was a place we stopped, let the dogs have a piss and a few runs before getting back in the motor and hitting the Barn.... ? 

I gotta go past better places to get there but you know whats its like folk feel like they have to return invites n that and if you dont look you don't know lol

• Like 2
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Or maybe you divvies are getting easier to get a bite out of lol.Fish learn quicker than you boys but then again the IQ about the same .

Just back in from rat shooting and saw maybe 25 hares maybe more .Get there soon if you want a spin on after dark hares before I have to cull them .

Didn’t blast yourself then by mistake ? 

On 26/08/2020 at 12:36, Elchapo said:

I’ll come up fly couple of the hares fd then we can go round lamp acouple the foreigners with catty  like a couple of ss soldiers ?

You would be welcome to fly whatever mate ,pm me .

Not many the others about though ,might  get lucky .

• Like 2