Need to be quick grab a bargain

£200 for a pup you will have for 10yrs + 

That's £20 a year.

You would get more than £20 worth of enjoyment in 1 night lamping or a days ferreting with the dog..

£200 bargain.even £500 still a bargain in my eyes..

• Like 3

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I know a bit, i do know boys that know you as well so you’re act of being a knowledgeable experienced dog man isn’t fooling anyone

? you should hear what some of the folk I’ve spoken to say about you ? 

I would put a very very large amount of money that you have NEVER been out with anyone I go out with, and that you don’t actually know anyone who knows me at all. Just a guess but I reckon I’d be correct, as there are less than 10 folk I’ve ever really been out with, and probably 3 who I go out with, with any regularity. So yer I’ve heard it all before “you’ve found me out and I don’t know shit, have crap dogs and never do anything with them”, yer yer mate, whatever ? 

Are you getting a cob on and trying to make me look daft because I’m entirely correct in pointing out that ALL you ever go on about is the world of coursing and how it’s full of wankers. My point is only that most Lurcher folk don’t actually have anything to do with the coursing world. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Obviously the ones out of your reach mate .Went to his place few times with a mate and was told that’s how much his quarter bred stuff was .If you missed that boat no worries ,I expect someone will resurrect his lines for the money very soon .?

That was a genuine question as I thought maybe he had bred some special lines. Even by the 2,000s the quarter breds were only 2000. I bought one and still have her.

Maybe he didn't like you LOL.

2 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

That was a genuine question as I thought maybe he had bred some special lines. Even by the 2,000s the quarter breds were only 2000. I bought one and still have her.

Maybe because I said all his stuff was overrated ,still is as ever was .The old colonel could tell a porky or two mind .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What if the dog was 200 an you had a lot travelling to do, would you take a day off work an go get it? 

i think it’s mad when folk say I wouldn’t pay more than......  if you want it, go get it, if not leave it where it is. I’d gladly give a guy 3/400 quid for a real healthy pup bred out parents I liked an reared right?

Katchum petrol money etc don't come into it and I have traveled to wales for a pup few yr ago from Northants .

300 is tops for a lurcher pup in my opion .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Us Wiltshire boys have to find something to do of a winters night when the Welsh boys come a calling .

Maybe 1 night someone will throw you in a ditch.. bragging on here about grassing lads up is a step to far maybe ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Hancock sold pups for 300 each and black pups cheaper .

at least getting pup from David you new what you getting ,and like any juckel you only get out what you put in .

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Hancock sold pups for 300 each and black pups cheaper .

at least getting pup from David you new what you getting ,and like any juckel you only get out what you put in .

But the theory of breeding worker to worker didn't apply.

15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? you should hear what some of the folk I’ve spoken to say about you ? 

I would put a very very large amount of money that you have NEVER been out with anyone I go out with, and that you don’t actually know anyone who knows me at all. Just a guess but I reckon I’d be correct, as there are less than 10 folk I’ve ever really been out with, and probably 3 who I go out with, with any regularity. So yer I’ve heard it all before “you’ve found me out and I don’t know shit, have crap dogs and never do anything with them”, yer yer mate, whatever ? 

Are you getting a cob on and trying to make me look daft because I’m entirely correct in pointing out that ALL you ever go on about is the world of coursing and how it’s full of wankers. My point is only that most Lurcher folk don’t actually have anything to do with the coursing world. 

Quite a few people in dogs think I’m a proper prick but that’s down to me being honest, which I’ve realised most dog men hate with a passion ? I’m alright with that though I only go out with a couple of lads and we get a fair amount done so I don’t worry about other dog men. 

And you’re wrong on that one I do know someone that’s been out with you, I know that you’ve always been an insufferable know it all, I know you won’t poach with your dogs, I know you were killing deer in April, so f**k off back to your sheep and leave the lurchers to the lads that have a proper go at it ?

Edited by Shadow100
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Whatever King .Yet to see any of the fuckers hang about for a chat .Got no problem with lads having a shine ,it’s leaving dead deer and hares that boils my piss .

You can do what ever you want to do.

But openly making a joke on here about grassing lads up ain't a good thing to do..

Do you own the deer or hares on the land.

The answer is no.you just pay some money to be allowed to hunt the land..

Openly laughing about being a grass ain't good FD..

• Haha 1