Need to be quick grab a bargain

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What is before my time? David Hancock the lurcher breeder an Col David hancock are 2 diff folks ? I think you know nowt an read too may country land weeklys, an are thinking they same guy ? admit it you know fcuk all, go back to terrier section atleast some folk there believ you ?

Like I said Donny before your time and before hancock of Sutton coalfield too but there you go .One was a gent with lurchers ,the other was a lurcher breeder who bred to take backs and other peoples crosses .Many were happy with them but some not so .Christ your a pedantic lot on here .

Just a heads up ,our first hare shoot is middle of September so if you want a shine on plenty of game get there now .All corn cut and no batteries in game cams ,honest .
Cant vouch for next door as he’s a right c**t .

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What is before my time? David Hancock the lurcher breeder an Col David hancock are 2 diff folks ? I think you know nowt an read too may country land weeklys, an are thinking they same guy ? admit it you know fcuk all, go back to terrier section atleast some folk there believ you ?

Was you told me to look in Don .You said they were a welcoming bunch and all that grassing would be forgotten .

Have to look in more often if they are this feisty .

54 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Right, so let me understand this? If a dog man catches a roe buck or munty in April? He’s a bad bad man ? the more you speak the more fecking stupid you make yourself sound and the more you prove you don’t know anyone who knows me.

Cos ten mins ago I never do f**k all and now I’m out all summer ? 

And I’ll actually be up near you this winter to do some hunting for a week, so aye I will meet you if you’d like, why not....... would love to know who this mythical person is who “knows me”. 

Sheep catcher , I reckon if you do meet up you will change your opinion on shadow.  I did . Young lad . But sound and very honest.  I'd made my mind up same as you but changed it . Think it was more to do with others . What I will say is hes very opinionated.  But dont confuse that with arrogance.  Enjoy your day out lads ?

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s a Shitey attempt to weasel out of bein caught out ? what ever tho, an for record I k ow exactly who the ole col is, seems you don’t ?

Ok Don have it your way lol ??????Like I said the old Colonel could tell a tale or two ,‘‘twas you who made the link not I .

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Only thing I’d tell you to look in is the barrel of a gun ?

We laughed Donny ,oh how we laughed ?????

8 minutes ago, The drover said:

Sheep catcher , I reckon if you do meet up you will change your opinion on shadow.  I did . Young lad . But sound and very honest.  I'd made my mind up same as you but changed it . Think it was more to do with others . What I will say is hes very opinionated.  But dont confuse that with arrogance.  Enjoy your day out lads ?

You may we’ll be right. My issues are these mystery men who are talking about me, and the fact he’s putting stuff on here that he’s seen elsewhere (you know where). 

My only point originally is he seems obsessed with how crooked the coursing world is, and I simply pointed out, most of us have feck all to do with big time coursing. 

Maybe read the thread back Don before you do a Donny regular and surmise things that were never there .I went with a mate to Hancocks of Sutton coal field to buy a lurcher .We didn’t click from the off when I saw the scale of the setup and said so .Hancock felt the same I’m sure and price for a quarter bred thing was £500 .Just plain old collie looking pup .We left with nothing .

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Ask around then, you know LOTS folk who been out with me you said, make your fcuking mind up ???

Where did I say that lol, not THAT  f***ing interested in you lol .Your a parasite to the forum ,always have been always will be Don .Have your giggles ,water off a ducks back .