Need to be quick grab a bargain

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Hancock sold pups for 300 each and black pups cheaper .

at least getting pup from David you new what you getting ,and like any juckel you only get out what you put in .

the one I bought was a brindle rough coated bitch and was 200 quid. I still have her and retired her last season due to recurring lameness (aged ten).

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

Just now, Shadow100 said:

You’re wrong on that one mate I do know someone that’s been out with you, I know that you’ve always been an insufferable know it all, I know you won’t poach with your dogs, I know you were killing deer in April I actually saw the posts myself on moochers so f**k off back to your sheep and leave the lurchers to the lads that have a proper go at it ?

Apart from me being insufferable, the rest is bollocks, ? you’re a total muppet. From what I know you’re a wee lad who’s been caught lying a few times now. I know exactly who you are and where you live, and I categorically know got a fact that you’ve don’t know anyone I’ve been out with. 

Also just to educate you a wee bit, you do know roe bucks are in season in April, as are munty? 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I’m basing me whole shift around ten bells tonight ?

All the ingredients are there..

Hancock lovers..

Self confessed Grassing..

And accused of taking deer with a dog..

And a dash of hare coursing thrown in.=??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Apart from me being insufferable, the rest is bollocks, ? you’re a total muppet. From what I know you’re a wee lad who’s been caught lying a few times now. I know exactly who you are and where you live, and I categorically know got a fact that you’ve don’t know anyone I’ve been out with. 

Also just to educate you a wee bit, you do know roe bucks are in season in April, as are munty? 

I’m 26, never been caught lying about dogs can promise you that. I know seasons as well you won’t educate me on deer but those are rifle seasons, which we don’t work by or we’d be out all summer, well I suppose you pretty much are so that makes sense ?.

Genuine offer you know where I live so come up winter time for a run, or I’ll meet you down south I’m not fussy. I like a laugh on these sites but if you think I’m a liar about dogs I’ll meet you for a run no problem and you can judge for yourself sound fair enough? 

Why does every thread have to turn into a slagging match !!

you got nothing good to say to each other then don't say anything!

you calling each other grass and all kinds ,if you got a prob just meet up and sort it out like men.

Edited by Moocher71
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Maybe because I said all his stuff was overrated ,still is as ever was .The old colonel could tell a porky or two mind .

Hancock the lurcher breeder was never an "old colonel". That's a different David hancock which with your lack of knowledge of the prices of his pups is making you sound like a liar.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

the one I bought was a brindle rough coated bitch and was 200 quid. I still have her and retired her last season due to recurring lameness (aged ten).

They was 200 but last time I spoke to sally she said 300 a pup ,I was looking at reverse 3 q bred bitch at time ,wish I'd got one now .

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Why does every thread have to turn into a slagging match !!

you got nothing good to say to each other then don't say anything!

you calling each other grass and all kinds ,if you got a prob just meet up and sort it out like men.

Boring ??

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I’m 26, never been caught lying about dogs can promise you that. I know seasons as well you won’t educate me on deer but those are rifle seasons, which we don’t work by or we’d be out all summer, well I suppose you pretty much are so that makes sense ?.

Genuine offer you know where I live so come up winter time for a run, or I’ll meet you down south I’m not fussy. I like a laugh on these sites but if you think I’m a liar about dogs I’ll meet you for a run no problem and you can judge for yourself sound fair enough? 

Right, so let me understand this? If a dog man catches a roe buck or munty in April? He’s a bad bad man ? the more you speak the more fecking stupid you make yourself sound and the more you prove you don’t know anyone who knows me.

Cos ten mins ago I never do f**k all and now I’m out all summer ? 

And I’ll actually be up near you this winter to do some hunting for a week, so aye I will meet you if you’d like, why not....... would love to know who this mythical person is who “knows me”. 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Right, so let me understand this? If a dog man catches a roe buck or munty in April? He’s a bad bad man ? the more you speak the more fecking stupid you make yourself sound and the more you prove you don’t know anyone who knows me.

Cos ten mins ago I never do f**k all and now I’m out all summer ? 

And I’ll actually be up near you this winter to do some hunting for a week, so aye I will meet you if you’d like, why not....... would love to know who this mythical person is who “knows me”. 

I don’t go out with dogs in April personally, but each to their own whatever suits you.

That'll do spot on, if that falls through down south isn’t an issue either. Get my number off your mate who’s told you about me & give me a ring nearer the time. I’m not taking the piss either I genuinely do know someone that’s been out with you but I’ve been sworn to secrecy.

Edited by Shadow100
11 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I don’t go out with dogs in April personally, but each to their own whatever suits you.

That'll do spot on, if that falls through down south isn’t an issue either. Get my number off your mate who’s told you about me, I think he’ll still have it & give me a ring nearer the time. I’m not taking the piss either I genuinely do know someone that’s been out with you but I’m not at liberty to reveal that information.

Genuine question...... ask the guy you know did I have one of my dogs with me? Because I very much doubt it. Like I said I speak to / go out with / trust very very few folk, nearly all who I’ve known ten years or more and don’t take this the wrong way, I know for a fact would have f**k all to do with you. So I think it highly unlikely that anyone you ‘know’ actually ‘knows’ me. You need to be careful what you listen to. 

I will get hold of you and I will come and have a couple runs and we will see if we can sort it out without all of the bullshit and the drama.

One last thing - posting on here about stuff you’ve seen elsewhere on the net isn’t very cool at all, and kind of shows what kind of person you are. Just think on that one for the future. 

Edited by SheepChaser