• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

16 hours ago, C.green said:

Id like to know what makes some folk grow out of it and some just don't ever think of stopping and defend it to the death.it deffo has an effect on the mind and some peoples mental health anyone who says it doesnt is in denial.

19yrs I haven't touched the chong for before that I used to smoke daily for about 13yrs..one day smoked a joint and bang out of the blue had a big panic attack..felt full of anxiety for a few weeks.went to see the doctor and he said I was making him feel nervous..he could clearly see I was very agitated and didn't feel right at all..1 month prescription of tablets he gave me..I can clearly remember taking the first tablet..within 10 minutes it felt like I was coming down like an aeroplane straight back to normal...I haven't touched it since..

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

To be honest I find them all interesting. We’ve got a lot of crazy crosses and different strains now but they all go back to the original wild phenotypes, which I guess are always evolving in themselves. Just find it interesting how they differ across the world. In particular I like sativas so stuff like lambs bread, Durban, Swazi gold, limon verde, Red congoloese etc but also the original hash producers from the Afghan / Pakistani areas. 

The real seed company used to some amazing landrace strains 

don’t know if they are still going as I got out of the game a long time ago

dps Durban poison was always a sure fire sativa for outdoors here

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tilimangro said:

The real seed company used to some amazing landrace strains 

don’t know if they are still going as I got out of the game a long time ago

dps Durban poison was always a sure fire sativa for outdoors here

The real seed Co used to be OK, but limited stock, just the usual countries,now there's The Landrace Team, they have a few different like iranian, they contacted me once through Instagram as I was in a quite unique place, they asked for seeds, I didn't give them as I was the one putting the miles in and they just wanted to repro what I had. 

Yup, DPS Durban were producers in the UK.I know a guy, did an outdoor in the UK, after 90% was trimmed the plot was found, made news around the world. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

They exist, just got to be prepared to go look, a friend of mine brought the original zamaldelica back to Europe, I have done a few solo seed collecting trips, always found something of interest. 

IMG_20211206_174249.jpg

IMG_20211206_174322.jpg

IMG_20211206_174339.jpg

the strain hunters have made some good vids of there expeditions

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, greg64 said:

the strain hunters have made some good vids of there expeditions

He is about to do a few more sans franco obviously,big production team big budget, good publicity for the company ?

IMG_20211207_084522.jpg

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

The real seed Co used to be OK, but limited stock, just the usual countries,now there's The Landrace Team, they have a few different like iranian, they contacted me once through Instagram as I was in a quite unique place, they asked for seeds, I didn't give them as I was the one putting the miles in and they just wanted to repro what I had. 

Yup, DPS Durban were producers in the UK.I know a guy, did an outdoor in the UK, after 90% was trimmed the plot was found, made news around the world. 

Does durban grow well in the uk climate mackem?

Would that strain be a good medicinal one?

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Big Arajan ? 

Shame about Franco he seemed a decent bloke. 

I have met Arjan a few times, he is in the gym getting into shape, the biggest seed Co in the world, the world's first seed billionaire. 

IMG_20211207_085525.jpg

IMG_20211207_085541.jpg

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Does durban grow well in the uk climate mackem?

Would that strain be a good medicinal one?

Durb grows very well Francie, from what I have been told, I never grew anything in the UK as it is illegal but I do know plants grow well there. 

Screenshot_20211207_090025.jpg

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have met Arjan a few times, he is in the gym getting into shape, the biggest seed Co in the world, the world's first seed billionaire. 

IMG_20211207_085525.jpg

IMG_20211207_085541.jpg

Himalayan gold ?

Bloody great producer and a damn good smoke ;)

Remember when it first came out, THC level was 29%. Last time I looked they’d reduced it to 22%