Hydroponics wholesale

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Himalayan gold ?

Bloody great producer and a damn good smoke ;)

Remember when it first came out, THC level was 29%. Last time I looked they’d reduced it to 22%

Most tokers don't have the instrumentation lying around to measure Delta-9 THC levels so companies just take a figure X's it by 2 subtract one and that's the level ?

• Like 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Francie said:

Does durban grow well in the uk climate mackem?

Would that strain be a good medicinal one?

If you can still get it top44 or it’s original strain Viking do well and finished end of September latest

top44 and Durban poison were the go to for outdoors for a while

i believe there are many better strains now for out doors for a real gorilla grower

15 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

If you can still get it top44 or it’s original strain Viking do well and finished end of September latest

i believe there are many better strains now for out doors for a real gorilla grower

Top 44 used to be called beaters here, 44 day flower hence the name, some people made millions with swamp grows in Quebec and ontario back then, your going way back in time there to the good old bad old days ?

Canadian seeds or their variants have changed the face of UK outdoor ?

Screenshot_20211207_093446.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Top 44 used to be called beaters here, 44 day flower hence the name, some people made millions with swamp grows in Quebec and ontario back then, your going way back in time there to the good old bad old days ?

Canadian seeds or their variants have changed the face of UK outdoor ?

Screenshot_20211207_093446.jpg

You’re not wrong

it was the good old bad days

I still have a pack of Viking to play with one day

i think they bx Viking with a skunk pheno to make top 44

was a banging plant

the danish genetics played their part too

I had some good fun with them

now it  seems autos are the new big thing

bit I’m long removed from that world

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

You’re not wrong

it was the good old bad days

I still have a pack of Viking to play with one day

i think they bx Viking with a skunk pheno to make top 44

was a banging plant

the danish genetics played their part too

I had some good fun with them

now it  seems autos are the new big thing

bit I’m long removed from that world

How old are the seeds mate?I have thousands of packs in storage, from old defunct companies, the genetics inside them probably long dead as they are 20-30 years old, but at one time each of those beans held life. 

large.69851380_10162508519465604_6055988695784226816_n.jpg.1a3d5a346d1e1de607cbe1336ad1bf1d.jpg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

How old are the seeds mate?I have thousands of packs in storage, from old defunct companies, the genetics inside them probably long dead as they are 20-30 years old, but at one time each of those beans held life. 

large.69851380_10162508519465604_6055988695784226816_n.jpg.1a3d5a346d1e1de607cbe1336ad1bf1d.jpg

Two years old maybe three

I had a project in mind for them 

Mind blowing how some genetics are gone forever

if you had the original purple Maroc seeds you’d be sitting on a gold mine !!!!

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

if you had the original purple Maroc seeds you’d be sitting on a gold mine !!!!

I have some packs of the original PM's and easy Sat's, but they must be 15 years old, the company went downhill when Francine left, the recipes changed, I still have an invite to their breeding facility in Portugal. Fond memories of the originals ?

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

A lot of the Canadian strains work well as do Swiss stuff

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

A lot of the Canadian strains work well as do Swiss stuff

Canadian strains changed the game for UK outdoor, but felix from owls a Swiss company has a few interesting strains, if I was doing a couple in the garden in UK I would go canadian, I have seen the weather extremes they can handle ?

• Like 2
Just now, mackem said:

Canadian strains changed the game for UK outdoor, but felix from owls a Swiss company has a few interesting strains, if I was doing a couple in the garden in UK I would go canadian, I have seen the weather extremes they can handle ?

Yes sorry that was meant to post a while ago, but in a crap signal spot. When the Canadian strains came around they were so much better suited to our climate. Also the earlier finishing avoided issues with bud rot etc. The Canadian auto flowering strains made it basically idiot proof. 

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Yes sorry that was meant to post a while ago, but in a crap signal spot. When the Canadian strains came around they were so much better suited to our climate. Also the earlier finishing avoided issues with bud rot etc. The Canadian auto flowering strains made it basically idiot proof. 

I know a little about the seed game, I have seen it evolve, from back in the day when the mail would deliver cash envelopes of sometimes thousands of dollars a day from the states (and oddly enough Japan) to the modern instagram orders and cali wonder strains, I ordered my first Canadian strains 20'ish years ago from ME (The self proclaimed Prince of pot)from Vancouver, always had a soft spot for canuck beans. 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I know a little about the seed game, I have seen it evolve, from back in the day when the mail would deliver cash envelopes of sometimes thousands of dollars a day from the states (and oddly enough Japan) to the modern instagram orders and cali wonder strains, I ordered my first Canadian strains 20'ish years ago from ME (The self proclaimed Prince of pot)from Vancouver, always had a soft spot for canuck beans. 

Aye I kind of got the impression you did ? would be great to pick your brains one day. 

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I got a load seeds that was gifted by Mel at melvametics a very long time ago, can’t even remember what they are, an doubt I’ll ever use them, had some crackers from same places tho, I might pass them into somebody am see if they still got any magic in em ?

How have you stored them? I've had some seeds in the fridge for 20 yrs...they always crack and grow??

8 hours ago, tilimangro said:

top 44 was descent nirvana seeds i think 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

top 44 was descent nirvana seeds i think 

Nirvana were never breeders, they always reproduced others strains but never brought out their own, however they did rename them slightly like AK48 when Simon from serious complained or jock horror when sensi didn't like their repro'ing Jack herrer. 

• Like 2