Hydroponics wholesale

6 hours ago, mackem said:

But how come they aren't sitting at home wasting their lives on PS5 games and lounging round all day, kids here are motivated, and the average Dutch kid speaks three languages, what's the societal differences, that's the root of the difference. 

The difference is we have coffee and a packet of biscuits for pudding, and everywhere else has pear halves in natural juice

• Like 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

. I don’t think it helps though that the fashion has become mind blowing heavy stuff 

Most popular strains here aren't like the dawgs or Kush of UK, sativa that allow people to function or flavours that haven't a high THC %. 

IMG_20211203_133927.jpg

IMG_20211203_133851.jpg

Screenshot_20211203_133950.jpg

• Like 1

Sativa for the day... Indica for the evening ?

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Nah it’s the weed, an before that it was cider an wine an before that it was pints, can’t deny it, the kids if today are like vegetables walking around, an weed deffo playing a serious part in it. It’s easier than ever to get an they all think it’s cool to use so how is it not to blame?

Don  I believe folks would still be lazy,deadwood without weed or drink,will always be some excuse ?...you either have the get up and go to get stuff done or your one of life's wasters...who do kids look up to to set them an example??? Alot of parents can't be f****d,to easy to throw coin at your kids and leave them to their own devices for a quiet life,not bothered what they get up to,I see it with my own eyes...most can't even be f****d to cook a meal and sit round a table like a family ..lifes all about convenience these days ..pre chopped food,grated cheese,money to burn on f***ing lukewarm coffees ....just look at all the parasite middlemen that will go to the shop for a fee because your to f***ing tired to walk a few hundred yards?...it's the government's plan to make us tired and reliable on these services that are delivered by the boat loads that are landing here daily?.. folks  are that f***ing thick they can't see it.they don't want you thinking for yourself or questioning them...they want complacent sheep...they ain't finished by a long run?

Anyone tried Purple Erkal? Nice sativa you can chuff in the day and get stuff done??IMG-20180209-WA0000.jpg.c0f44a5cfb25a7d01bdb4f3d91a055a8.jpg

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sativa for the day... Indica for the evening ?

Don  I believe folks would still be lazy,deadwood without weed or drink,will always be some excuse ?...you either have the get up and go to get stuff done or your one of life's wasters...who do kids look up to to set them an example??? Alot of parents can't be f****d,to easy to throw coin at your kids and leave them to their own devices for a quiet life,not bothered what they get up to,I see it with my own eyes...most can't even be f****d to cook a meal and sit round a table like a family ..lifes all about convenience these days ..pre chopped food,grated cheese,money to burn on f***ing lukewarm coffees ....just look at all the parasite middlemen that will go to the shop for a fee because your to f***ing tired to walk a few hundred yards?...it's the government's plan to make us tired and reliable on these services that are delivered by the boat loads that are landing here daily?.. folks  are that f***ing thick they can't see it.they don't want you thinking for yourself or questioning them...they want complacent sheep...they ain't finished by a long run?

Anyone tried Purple Erkal? Nice sativa you can chuff in the day and get stuff done??IMG-20180209-WA0000.jpg.c0f44a5cfb25a7d01bdb4f3d91a055a8.jpg

how many week flower mate does it need a bit a cold to purple or ph adjusting 

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't know if they're still a thing but when I packed in weed the big things where all the 'fruit' strains. Blueberry cheese and lemon haze was everywhere and tbh it was a pleasant change from the normal taste. 

blueberry was nice so is cheese nebver like lemon haze or any haze for that matter shite 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Nah it’s the weed, an before that it was cider an wine an before that it was pints, can’t deny it, the kids if today are like vegetables walking around, an weed deffo playing a serious part in it. It’s easier than ever to get an they all think it’s cool to use so how is it not to blame?

It definitely is part of the issue I’m not denying that. Just as with a lot of things it’s not so much about what you do as how you do it. 

There are a lot of social drug users who don’t really get noticed as they don’t cause an issue. We always focus on the extremities of the situation. We are in a funny place socially these days. Seems to be a lot lot more cocaine use than there ever was - an Instant fix to make you feel good about yourself and your life and then I guess smoking big buds of heavy skunk makes you forget how shitty it really is. It’s also heavily tied into the image based society we now live in. Moderation isn’t fashionable.

Us brits have always pushed things to excess though, it’s part of the spirit wilf loves - we do everything to the full. We are the world leaders in bj he drinking, and we love fried food, fags, drugs and partying. 

Kids have always smoked weed and it’s always claimed some souls. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Mate, come on you and me both smoked and got shit done.

I think it’s the culture around bud now that’s the difference. Money opportunities and young ego. Here it’s way different. Unless you decide to go to the places where it’s the same shit and yes it’s for the same reasons ?

On 02/12/2021 at 18:50, Daniel cain said:

Given the choice...I would pick a  good hash/pollen over green...it still pops up mostly what folks are making themselves over here,some of its real good ?

Been a few different quality bits of hash popping up around my way lately.Not homemade stuff eitherSome really nice black.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Been a few different quality bits of hash popping up around my way lately.Not homemade stuff eitherSome really nice black.

I am back at work next week, maybe extracts, any idea of the country of origin of the black?