Hydroponics wholesale

9 hours ago, mackem said:

I have met Arjan a few times, he is in the gym getting into shape, the biggest seed Co in the world, the world's first seed billionaire. 

IMG_20211207_085525.jpg

IMG_20211207_085541.jpg

average weed greenhouse i think shitty hazes better dutch i think

i preferred serious seeds ak47 bubblegum

sensi skunk get that shitty smelling pheno was excellent master kush hindu kush all descent 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nirvana were never breeders, they always reproduced others strains but never brought out their own, however they did rename them slightly like AK48 when Simon from serious complained or jock horror when sensi didn't like their repro'ing Jack herrer. 

jack was ok mate everywhere15 year ago i liked the white widow cross jacky white 

serious seeds all ways had same strains but there quality i thought 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i preferred serious seeds AK47

The Cherry pheno ? interesting fact about Simon, he is a falconer ? you can tell he is serious about genetics as he only had a tiny amount of strains AND he bought out Magus Genetics when Gerrits wife had a long term illness, Magus were quality, Simon recognised that, he is about to bring a new strain out, a reworked S6, named serious 7.

• Like 1

Widow,Jackie White, Trainwreck,The Church,El Nino, Blueberry,Big Bud, Mr Nice,G 13, Bubblegum,Misty,Juicy Fruit, Grapefruit,Bella Donna,Jack Herer,ERSB, Alaskan Ice,Chocolope,Ice,Skunk No1,Ak 47, White Russian,Maple Leaf Indica, Budda's Sister,Hindu Kush...few old ones with good genetics that you don't hear of much these days ?

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

The Cherry pheno ? interesting fact about Simon, he is a falconer ? you can tell he is serious about genetics as he only had a tiny amount of strains AND he bought out Magus Genetics when Gerrits wife had a long term illness, Magus were quality, Simon recognised that, he is about to bring a new strain out, a reworked S6, named serious 7.

the cherry pheno is the one to look for but even if you don’t find it your still happy with what you get like you say excellent genetics from them il let me mate know to keep a look out ?

the sensi skunk  got sweeter smelling harder to get them stinky phenos i don’t smoke now but i’d take them smelly shit spew smelling skunks over most strains ? mimosa is another i think is superb smells like nettles i think not to much couch lock 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Widow,Jackie White, Trainwreck,The Church,El Nino, Blueberry,Big Bud, Mr Nice,G 13, Bubblegum,Misty,Juicy Fruit, Grapefruit,Bella Donna,Jack Herer,ERSB, Alaskan Ice,Chocolope,Ice,Skunk No1,Ak 47, White Russian,Maple Leaf Indica, Budda's Sister,Hindu Kush...few old ones with good genetics that you don't hear of much these days ?

the big bud had that shitty taste smell to it i thought in dam few year ago had barneys tangerine dream tasted smelt shite aswell like the old big bud 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

I believe he only had 4 strains at one time..Ak,White Russian,Bubblegum? the other eludes me for now?they were heavy yeilders and smelly...which was what sold at the time?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe he only had 4 strains at one time..Ak,White Russian,Bubblegum? the other eludes me for now?they were heavy yeilders and smelly...which was what sold at the time?

Yup, Simon really is all about the quality, if he has something you know it's been worked on and is stable, if ever you go to spannabis in Barcelona he is there, tall slim guy.I first met him when I was at the HTCC about 25 years back, he had a beautiful Quick-kali plant, a fast flowering quick finishing version of his kali mist, but he never released it as the line wasn't stable enough. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the big bud had that shitty taste smell to it i thought in dam few year ago had barneys tangerine dream tasted smelt shite aswell like the old big bud 

I believe Big bud is in the make up of the  Cheese that everyone hankered after?....I've always preferred the Indicas ...coupled with short flowering times,it was a no brainer at the time...

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe Big bud is in the make up of the  Cheese that everyone hankered after?....I've always preferred the Indicas ...coupled with short flowering times,it was a no brainer at the time...

i didn’t mind the cheese pungent but not very heavy smoke i think it was a skunk no1 pheno a?

the livers/blues was the same nice smoke lovely taste smell but weak 

ugorg seed had the blues and a killer skunk some corkers in the pack to be fair 

i was the same indicas all the way 

worse i ever had was gian haze terrible ? huge buds after it finished but like smoking thai stick or african bush weed 

Edited by mC HULL