• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Why Amsterdam ? Plenty lads in the uk producing decent stuff big fire in the mountains somewhere in good company be a better laugh than the dam....

Atmosphere and selection I guess mate. Getting harder to find a lot of the original flavours now and know what you are getting. I’m a bigger fan of sativas than heavy indicas and the latter is the way a lot of uk stuff has gone - grown for ultimate couch lock. But a big part is just sitting at a table drinking coffee having a natter and enjoying a variety of nice hash and bits wirh a few mates whilst people watching. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Same ?. I remember when the early BC bud started to crop up here. 

Van-sterdam AKA Vancouver and the days of BC Bud, I remember them well, now its nationwide. 

Just now, mackem said:

Van-sterdam AKA Vancouver and the days of BC Bud, I remember them well, now its nationwide. 

Yer I’ve kept tabs on it mate. It’s big big big buisness. Where abouts are you based roughly if you don’t mind me asking.

Some interesting stuff in Colorado as well.

Had a couple decent trips to switerzald as well. Odd that though 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Atmosphere and selection I guess mate. Getting harder to find a lot of the original flavours now and know what you are getting. I’m a bigger fan of sativas than heavy indicas and the latter is the way a lot of uk stuff has gone - grown for ultimate couch lock. But a big part is just sitting at a table drinking coffee having a natter and enjoying a variety of nice hash and bits wirh a few mates whilst people watching. 

You can’t beat it mate ....

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Yer I’ve kept tabs on it mate. It’s big big big buisness. Where abouts are you based roughly if you don’t mind me asking.

Some interesting stuff in Colorado as well.

Had a couple decent trips to switerzald as well. Odd that though 

Pal of mines brought a nice bit off hash bk from Switzerland.... an a mongrel dog bit off topic but he was working with us on Skye the mongrel bitch f****d off into the rough shit brought a roe bk out n throttled it in front of the estate office haha happy days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

Pal of mines brought a nice bit off hash bk from Switzerland.... an a mongrel dog bit off topic but he was working with us on Skye the mongrel bitch f****d off into the rough shit brought a roe bk out n throttled it in front of the estate office haha happy days 

It was a weird semi legal state when I was there. I didn’t get a roe killing mongrel but I didn’t end up with a Swiss trash can from the streets of Genieve. Proper heavy duty metal bin with the town crest on the lid. ? got me dog food in now. 

• Haha 1