White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

24 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Nice too hear because I gather your a die hard Irish nationalist so I guess there is a little chink of hope. If you actually look into the history of Irish British troubles the waters so muddy no one's any real idea of how many times there ancestors have swapped from one side to the other but what I do know is the whole concept of Ireland England etc is to divide the indigenous people up so they can be conquered and it just plays into the elites hands why are indigenous British islanders still after hundreds of years of killing each other and picking sides over a French royalty or an Italian "religion" when we now have the knowledge and science (DNA) to see were all the same. It's a strange thing history. I.e the Welsh Scots and Ireland by virtue of geography managed to evade the clutches of the Roman empire the first time only to run open armed into the second Roman empire( holy Roman empire) and turn on England when we were finally getting shut of them all the troubles are just for an elite few to one side or another. Bollocks to them imo it's time for the people of the British isles to rule themselves for the first time in a few thousand years, no one I grew up with ever had a problem with Irish blokes it don't really matter to anyone over here were just normal working lads on the whole in my school class there were more Irish Welsh and Scottish surnames than English. My surname is Irish my missus Welsh, England's  the melting pot for the British islanders no sense in hating it.

Im not a die hard jd just a proud Irishman. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jetro said:

The amount of lives and cultures belives religion has wiped out is greater. Man kills in the name of god, but then cries to god about the killings, doesnt make sence. 

For the record, I'm not knocking any one with religion, it's not of my business who belives in what.

If it brings you peace good luck with it 

Atb j 

And if they weren't killing in the name of God they would be killing each other over different things. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And if they weren't killing in the name of God they would be killing each other over different things. 

Maybe, we won't know now.

Look at the Spanish inquisition, Salem witch trials, the crusades, the heathens and pagans, of differant lands and cultures, it's done its fair bit of damage as well.

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Id rather die or get killed for land or a good Shag than some Jewish bloke from 5000 miles away atleast there's a point to it.

• Haha 1

Heathens and pagans were and still around long before Christianity  and islam came out of the dessert, and will be here when ithey will fall. 

It's our true belives if our island nations, and for a large part it stil is.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It was fighting before that, the picture of united celts is just not true. 

Of course the tribes were fighting, it’s what tribes do......just have a look over the pond at Africa, still at it.

Its in the very nature of men.

14 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

You are British we all are these two big islands and a few smaller ones have been called the British isles since before Ireland England etc were ever conceived and the people on them have hopped from one to the other since the last ice age.

the term british isles is not that old entered the english langauge in the16th century we  were named  britannia by the romans,ireland was formaly known as  lerne or eiru and britain  was albion and the oldest name for the britsh isles is pritani

Edited by greg64
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, greg64 said:

the term british isles is not that old entered the english langauge in the16th century we  were named  britannia by the romans,ireland was formaly known as  lerne or eiru and britain  was albion and the oldest name for the britsh isles is pritani

? ................. swot! ................. ?? lol ?

• Haha 1
On 10/06/2020 at 15:37, Greb147 said:

I haven't changed my tune though, I still hold the belief that no matter what race you are you can still be a good human and a Brit.

What I won't accept is this mindless violence and vandalism off mindless twerps who are intent on defaming our nation. 

Are you in or are you just going to moan about it on here, inbox for more details. 

You wont accept chimps acting like chimps you mean.....ok.

" Are you in "....what on earth are you talking about.