White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Yes I know that and agree with you. 

But as far as I'm concerned I'm irish, and happy, and your British happy. 

Instead of labelling us under the British name/flag, why not just islanders.

Atb j 

I'm not British I'm English. ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

I never put you under the British flag I put you under the British islands I don't give a f**k about a British flag to be honest it's my blood what I'm loyal too and the land that's been home for 11000 years I don't care what flag we could all rally too at George Tri colour or a pink and purple spotty one I just wish people could move on from it all and unite so we could be stronger it's like fighting with your brothers and sisters growing up, when you all drow up and  move out it's time to move on and have each others backs that's how I see GB and Ireland and all the tribes in it, we fought each other because that was our only option now we need to move on and have each others backs or the lot of us can kiss it all goodbye imo.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Neither England or Ireland were countries at all they were hundreds of different tribes and they swapped round from island to island constantly and everyone one of them were considered British islanders

Exactly.. WERE considered British, that day is long gone. 

9 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I never put you under the British flag I put you under the British islands I don't give a f**k about a British flag to be honest it's my blood what I'm loyal too and the land that's been home for 11000 years I don't care what flag we could all rally too at George Tri colour or a pink and purple spotty one I just wish people could move on from it all and unite so we could be stronger it's like fighting with your brothers and sisters growing up, when you all drow up and  move out it's time to move on and have each others backs that's how I see GB and Ireland and all the tribes in it, we fought each other because that was our only option now we need to move on and have each others backs or the lot of us can kiss it all goodbye imo.

As far as what's going on at moment we are very much on the same page. 

Edited by dogmandont
18 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Very well put.

Meant no offence about the flag remark.  My apologies. 

I fully agree with everything you wrote, as I said earlier, we're each other's closest neighbours, off  the same celtic type  and ancestry on two western  islands in Europe . 

And yes, I always said the the time for fighting is over, and your correct now is the time to join forces.

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

As far as what's going on at moment we are very much on the same page. 

Nice too hear because I gather your a die hard Irish nationalist so I guess there is a little chink of hope. If you actually look into the history of Irish British troubles the waters so muddy no one's any real idea of how many times there ancestors have swapped from one side to the other but what I do know is the whole concept of Ireland England etc is to divide the indigenous people up so they can be conquered and it just plays into the elites hands why are indigenous British islanders still after hundreds of years of killing each other and picking sides over a French royalty or an Italian "religion" when we now have the knowledge and science (DNA) to see were all the same. It's a strange thing history. I.e the Welsh Scots and Ireland by virtue of geography managed to evade the clutches of the Roman empire the first time only to run open armed into the second Roman empire( holy Roman empire) and turn on England when we were finally getting shut of them all the troubles are just for an elite few to one side or another. Bollocks to them imo it's time for the people of the British isles to rule themselves for the first time in a few thousand years, no one I grew up with ever had a problem with Irish blokes it don't really matter to anyone over here were just normal working lads on the whole in my school class there were more Irish Welsh and Scottish surnames than English. My surname is Irish my missus Welsh, England's  the melting pot for the British islanders no sense in hating it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Very well put.

Meant no offence about the flag remark.  My apologies. 

I fully agree with everything you wrote, as I said earlier, we're each other's closest neighbours, off  the same celtic type  and ancestry on two western  islands in Europe . 

And yes, I always said the the time for fighting is over, and your correct now is the time to join forces.

Atb j 

None taken and while we're at it sorry for the comments on the Mal thread a while ago it was out of order. Your a decent chap it's plain to see. 

• Like 1

People always go on about what the British done to the Irish ..

What about what the Irish done to the Irish ..

Murdering their neighbours all in the name of religion , Irish protestants were made to crawl to there graves , whole family's shot and not by strangers , by fellow people in their villages ..

1 minute ago, JDHUNTING said:

None taken and while we're at it sorry for the comments on the Mal thread a while ago it was out of order. Your a decent chap it's plain to see. 

No bother about that.

You also are a very decent, down to earth person, with very interestin views which I enjoy reading

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

People always go on about what the British done to the Irish ..

What about what the Irish done to the Irish ..

Murdering their neighbours all in the name of religion , Irish protestants were made to crawl to there graves , whole family's shot and not by strangers , by fellow people in their villages ..

Doesn't make it any less right, just because it was irish to it to irish.

And it's all down to religion. 

Who goes to what church, iv seen kids excluded from games because they weren't the same religion, they protestant,  and this was done by nuns, in our school.

Religion is ok  if kept to your self. Every one in the world has a right to worship who or what ever they want to. But keep it to them selves  and not force it on anyone, or mock anyone else's choice.

Religion has cause more war and death in the world than nearly any other reason.

They say money is the route of all evil, but imo, it's religions 

Atb j 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Doesn't make it any less right, just because it was irish to it to irish.

And it's all down to religion. 

Who goes to what church, iv seen kids excluded from games because they weren't the same religion, they protestant,  and this was done by nuns, in our school.

Religion is ok  if kept to your self. Every one in the world has a right to worship who or what ever they want to. But keep it to them selves  and not force it on anyone, or mock anyone else's choice.

Religion has cause more war and death in the world than nearly any other reason.

They say money is the route of all evil, but imo, it's religions 

Atb j 

It's all right saying that but the amount of lives religion has saved is unquantifiable. Having people believe in something together has probably done more good than harm over it's entirety. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

It's all right saying that but the amount of lives religion has saved is unquantifiable. Having people believe in something together has probably done more good than harm over it's entirety. 

The amount of lives and cultures belives religion has wiped out is greater. Man kills in the name of god, but then cries to god about the killings, doesnt make sence. 

For the record, I'm not knocking any one with religion, it's not of my business who belives in what.

If it brings you peace good luck with it 

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Na all the modern religions are bad, designed to control people and used to set everyone against everyone one else and to worship men and money and not care about what's really important, we think pagans were  backward  now but they worshipped the sun the moon and nature i.e what's really important to us they had it sussed all along its us what's backwards.

• Thanks 1