White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Talking of history and the contribution of the wog to the British isles history.....a 12 year old lad this week found a log boat in a Lough just near me, it’s at least 4000 years old.........and oddly enough nowhere on it can they find the “Made by Winston” sticker !

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Talking of history and the contribution of the wog to the British isles history.....a 12 year old lad this week found a log boat in a Lough just near me, it’s at least 4000 years old.........and oddly enough nowhere on it can they find the “Made by Winston” sticker !

LOL. 

Seen that, a nice and interesting find.

Atb j 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Chid said:

Genuine question , if the partition of Ireland had never happened and Ireland was still part of Britain as a whole do you reckon there would still of been trouble and animosity between both sides ?

100%. The British only have control over a small portion of it and look at the trouble that caused. 

You called those Republicans of old terrorists, men that lived and died to free THEIR OWN HOME LANDS from an unwanted invading force, the British were the terrorists Chid not the irish. 

Only a blinkered bigoted fool would call them such. 

20 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

100%. The British only have control over a small portion of it and look at the trouble that caused. 

You called those Republicans of old terrorists, men that lived and died to free THEIR OWN HOME LANDS from an unwanted invading force, the British were the terrorists Chid not the irish. 

Only a blinkered bigoted fool would call them such. 

I wonder if Britain got invaded tomorrow, and the people had no choice but to fight, would some  class themselves as freedom fighters or terrorist. 

It's very easy to use the word terrorist when your the one doing the invasion 

But so differant when your fighting for your freedom

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

I wonder if Britain got invaded tomorrow, and the people had no choice but to fight, would some  class themselves as freedom fighters or terrorist. 

It's very easy to use the word terrorist when your the one doing the invasion 

Atb j 

The average Brit couldn’t do what the paramilitaries Of Ireland did 

we just don’t have that hate 

• Like 3
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I take it you mean the bombing of innocent people. 

I certainly don't condone what they did, and I'm not going to try and excuse it.

For me, the fight should have been just taken to the British military, not at any time to innocent people. 

These are, right or wrong just my views.

But the question remains.

Say  hypothetically   Isis fighters take over Britain, your forces beaten, government toppled. 

Shaira law enforced across the land. Christianity practices outlawed, Islam the only religion allowed

Daily stoneings and beheadings women and children treated like their own.

If you fight back are you a freedom fighter or a terrorist.

Atb j 

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Believe me stiff if your country was invaded and your people put through what the irish endured you would find the hate would come quiet naturally. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Also that hate wasn't always there, it was put  into the people, and it grew and made them the stronger for it.

Hate can be a powerful tool if used and channelled properly 

Atb j 

• Like 1

You have to remember stiff, every town, city and village suffered at the hands of the British at one time or another.

I remember my own grandmother and her brother telling me stories about the tans when their were kid in my village.

We had 100s of years of hate built up, it just didn't happen over a few years.

Atb j 

• Like 1

Not just that lads . 

Mine wasn’t an off the cuff remark. 

Last month I finished a 10000 word case study essay as part of my personal development. 

We had to choose an organisation from around the world, I chose the south Armagh active service unit of the PIRA. 

If you scratch the surface of the republican movement , you’ll see that most of the most clinical and deadly attacks are a legacy of that 1 unit of around 40 men . 

I know the geography played a massive part of it , but in think we are quite some way from carrying out something as shocking as a kings mill massacre or the organisation for a docklands bomb. 

Its an intricate spider web of hate , it takes more than a Tommy Robinson, it takes a Thomas Murphy , a Michael carragher , a Thomas Duffy to truly drive nationalism into that level of violence . 

We don’t have families whose lineage is 800 years of war against the crown or foreign oppressors . 

Thats where the hate builds , for people like Michael carragher it was easy to start slotting squaddies with a barret 50. 

The network was already there for him to do so . 

We haven’t got that environment yet in the uk , I doubt we will and if I’m honest o hope we don’t 

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Believe me stiff if your country was invaded and your people put through what the irish endured you would find the hate would come quiet naturally. 

According to the niggers history of ireland we part of  empire and slave traders 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not just that lads . 

Mine wasn’t an off the cuff remark. 

Last month I finished a 10000 word case study essay as part of my personal development. 

We had to choose an organisation from around the world, I chose the south Armagh active service unit of the PIRA. 

If you scratch the surface of the republican movement , you’ll see that most of the most clinical and deadly attacks are a legacy of that 1 unit of around 40 men . 

I know the geography played a massive part of it , but in think we are quite some way from carrying out something as shocking as a kings mill massacre or the organisation for a docklands bomb. 

Its an intricate spider web of hate , it takes more than a Tommy Robinson, it takes a Thomas Murphy , a Michael carragher , a Thomas Duffy to truly drive nationalism into that level of violence . 

We don’t have families whose lineage is 800 years of war against the crown or foreign oppressors . 

Thats where the hate builds , for people like Michael carragher it was easy to start slotting squaddies with a barret 50. 

The network was already there for him to do so . 

We haven’t got that environment yet in the uk , I doubt we will and if I’m honest o hope we don’t 

To be fair, do you not think historically the British have always done violence by decree instead of individual acts of private violence.

We can be violent savage c**ts but it’s done by organised military units under proper rules in a regulated way......always has been almost since Budica ? 

Its getting stupid now.

An episode of Fawlty Towers famous for coining the phrase, “Don’t mention the war!” has become the latest “classic” British television programme to be taken down from a BBC-owned streaming service, as broadcasters continue to conduct a reappraisal of old British television content.

The episode of the 1970s sitcom – in which John Cleese as Basil Fawlty goose-steps around a Torquay hotel while shouting the phrase – was recently removed from the BBC-controlled UKTV catch-up service.

• Sad 1
Just now, chesney said:

According to the niggers history of ireland we part of  empire and slave traders 

Wonder how their making that out.

One time over 50k of us were put into slavery, sent across the world into penal colonies, two acts of genocide, and 1.5 million of us drivin out of our country, and a lot of this happened after slavery was abolished in the UK. 

Yeah their the only ones who had it tough, poor b*****ds. 

Atb j