Life is so unfair

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you know my daughter had cancer a year ago now she went though a life threatening op to remove the 6lb tumor   she had a 80to 20 chance of coming threw the op but she did and her life

O and she is daddys girl

Just an up date lads some of you may have seen her on fb well she has had a bad few days with the chemo and on saturday when i called in she woke up with most of her hair on her pillow

Posted Images

So sorry to hear about this Mac life is bloody unfair, your right it does make you wonder what life is all about when you’ve got scumbags running amok with no comebacks, Cancer seems to have hit every family I know including my own it is horrible and merciless, try and keep strong mate.

• Thanks 1

So very sorry for you and your family mate.......its an awful thing and the news of it is not what anyone wants to hear.....its a very cruel world we live in that for sure......

There is not much left to say than what as already been said above......but I wish you and your family all the very best and my thoughts go out to you all.......

Jay

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

As some of you know my daughter had cancer a year ago now she went though a life threatening op to remove the 6lb tumor  

she had a 80to 20 chance of coming threw the op but she did and her life started again

all ways full of smiles even before the op she is a very strong woman and only 35yrs old three kids

and a loving husband that i think the world of .

so many plans so many things to do and get on with she had sold her business a cafe that they had taken a year to set up as she would be to unwell to keep on going  this cafe was her dream but had to let it go .

Then this virus hit and she could not leave the house or any one that lived there that included her husband who is a partner in our business

so i set about running it my self but did not mind better him indoors and my daughter safe and the grand kids ,

she had to have a scan every month and she would not get the all clear until 5yrs had passed the NHS were spot on and sent her to a private hospital for her scans in this crisis we are having at the moment payed for by them

she was told at the beginning it was a cancer that would come back and a very rare cancer so after her scan she had to go and see her consultant for the results .

And thats when my would and hers and family fell apart

Its back and its terminal nothing we can do for you you she is going to have the chemo but this will make her very ill 

she is the apple of my eye nothing i would not do for her

if an angel come down to this earth and sayd to me she can stay but i have to take you id stand up and say take me now i dont need to say goodby to any one just take me .

We are very very close and it will break me when she is gone i can feel it even now lads

it hurts so much

im 6foot 1 and very strong ,,,strong hands and there is nothing i can do to help her nothing

i held her in my hands when she was born only a few mins old   and made a promise to her that nothing or no one would hurt her  

as i have done with all my kids and i cant keep that promise.

Your kids are not supposed to go before you  there just not and i know it dose not go that way

We had just layed my youngest sister to rest the day before we found out the cancer was back iv lost my mother my sister and two aunts

in a year and now this i dont know how im going to cope when she go,s i see her every day .

But i have to be strong for her I lay on her bed the other night  and held her in my arms she layd her head on my big chest and broke her heart and i had to fight back the tears as i dont want her to worry about me there is a time and a place for that

when im alone with no one about .

Life is not fair all them wrong uns about all those wankers and he takes my little girl

They cant even give her a how long as the cancer is aggressive and its secondary cancer

im not looking for sympathy just needed to get it off my chest

well lads im going to leave it there cant see the screen any more

so im going to grab my rifle and my lamp and hit the fields for a few hours

just me my rifle and my thoughts

atvbmac

So very sorry for you, stay strong ❤️❤️

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Thank you all lads for your kind words

and offers of help and support

means a lot to me

we just have to take it day by day

atvb jimmy

Hey you ya big geordie fecker, I feel your pain, I really do I wont go into details..........ok you know where I live you have my number and you know you are more than welcome you don't have to go through this on your own, from one big dopey fecker to another, Ive got ears you can bend and shoulders for you to lean on or cry on your choice.............feck it I will ring you later .......

ATVB........ DEL

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1