What's happening in your garden.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

Still plenty to keep busy , new Aviary going in the square other side of bird bath ; new roof on shed and painting needed in places ,  I’ve spent hrs on the grass feeding and cutting starting to pay off . 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Still plenty to keep busy , new Aviary going in the square other side of bird bath ; new roof on shed and painting needed in places ,  I’ve spent hrs on the grass feeding and cutting starting to pay off . 

The hard work shows.  Lovely garden 

Atb j 

Nice to see these little buggers getting on with there nest. I was starting to wonder if they were going to return this year.

20200531_115221.jpg.3a8d70b4e4b24e21aaf8d865f38114b6.jpg

20200531_115108.jpg.3afefb299359a2eb4f17289b1e27d0b0.jpg

I've ordered some false nests to put up they should be here Tuesday hopefully I can get some to take to it. The estate is full of them this year trying to build on most of the neighbours houses.

• Like 3

Walls built just got to fill it all back in again and top soil then turf the lot of it. Was going to render the walls but can't be f****d with that so just paint over the block with a solid white.

Have notice most my neighbours have some sort of walls out if sleepers not done properly and all leaning right out ready to drop less the a year old 

20200531_122357.jpg

20200531_122359.jpg

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Nice to see these little buggers getting on with there nest. I was starting to wonder if they were going to return this year.

20200531_115221.jpg.3a8d70b4e4b24e21aaf8d865f38114b6.jpg

20200531_115108.jpg.3afefb299359a2eb4f17289b1e27d0b0.jpg

I've ordered some false nests to put up they should be here Tuesday hopefully I can get some to take to it. The estate is full of them this year trying to build on most of the neighbours houses.

lovely to see mate?only saying last week we don't see many now. when I was a kid loads of em nesting on this street not a single one this year. 

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Walls built just got to fill it all back in again and top soil then turf the lot of it. Was going to render the walls but can't be f****d with that so just paint over the block with a solid white.

Have notice most my neighbours have some sort of walls out if sleepers not done properly and all leaning right out ready to drop less the a year old 

20200531_122357.jpg

20200531_122359.jpg

Remember my stepdad building retaining walls out of stone , no mortar neighbor was over telling him he was doing it all wrong , he was building one at the same time and doing it the right way .. guess who's didn't last a year ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 30/05/2020 at 14:53, lanesra said:

What birds you going to be keeping squire ?.....keep toying with the idea of an aviary again myself i really enjoyed all that birdie caper.

• Like 1