What's happening in your garden.

Kids have banged in and on about a climbing frame and playground so started with this today. Got structure up, time to add the timber work and the toys.

P.s. that swing was temporary to decide on slide position!

IMG-20200523-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200523-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200523-WA0012.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Friday's wind burnt everything around here. Hedges, shrubs, flowers and fruit trees. 

Atb j 

Anything you've got that's not been planted long keep well watered , that wind is a b*****d for drying stuff out quick 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

Anything you've got that's not been planted long keep well watered , that wind is a b*****d for drying stuff out quick 

Some of these have been planted a few years. It's the wind mixed with salt that burns here. It can be a pain sometimes, but what can you do. 

Even the new hedge that I planted in April is turned brown over night. Hopfully they'll bounce back

Atb j 

On 23/05/2020 at 15:09, Daniel cain said:

Raining on and off so couldn't grout up the joints, so finished laying and made a wheelchair ramp for front of house... Go back Monday finish up. DSC_0801.JPG.5532798edbb5008c003e9fb2f67c21dc.JPGDSC_0800.JPG.4bd1cf44b93f7ca0015f374170357f64.JPG

Have you ever tried the brush in wet pointing stuff,it's awesome and ok a bit dearer but the wetter it is the easier to point with,i won't do cement pointing now and they buy the wet stuff or do it themselves..:laugh:

WP_000294.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

Some of these have been planted a few years. It's the wind mixed with salt that burns here. It can be a pain sometimes, but what can you do. 

Even the new hedge that I planted in April is turned brown over night. Hopfully they'll bounce back

Atb j 

That's a new one on me. Interesting fact 

19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's a new one on me. Interesting fact 

Aye we have to watch at work when customers come looking for plants , only certain ones will do at the coast 

• Like 2

Not in my garden. I've got this cactus in the house, my nan then my mother had it before me. It's a cutting from my nans plant.

Can anybody tell me what it's called as I ain't got the foggiest . This is the first year it's had 4 flowers on it, usually has one or 2.

20200526_200216.jpg.ce3c3c91385f51624dc3d9794c598a72.jpg

20200526_200225.jpg.0b40b957d381720e198955b3a46bd4b7.jpg

• Like 2