What's happening in your garden.

With most of us being on complete lockdown I was just wondering if there was much being done in the garden.

I've got a young family so my garden is just lawn to keep it practical for kids.

Still a job or two to do yet though.

20200412_173640.jpg.573e84e80b6508e9de11f4b4941ec619.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

20200409_104155_compress94.jpg

20200409_130735_1.gif

Nice to see the goldfinches. I’ve been in my place 2 years and have seen a pair twice last summer out the front. Are they regular visitors to your garden? Nice part of your garden that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Nice to see the goldfinches. I’ve been in my place 2 years and have seen a pair twice last summer out the front. Are they regular visitors to your garden?

Yeah and the feeders are right outside the patio doors I can sit here and watch them all day,  I counted 8 yesterday all waiting for there turn on the feeder ,we are feeding sunflower hearts  and they are going nuts for them , we never had much success with Niger seeds but some swear by them .

19 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah and the feeders are right outside the patio doors I can sit here and watch them all day,  I counted 8 yesterday all waiting for there turn on the feeder ,we are feeding sunflower hearts  and they are going nuts for them , we never had much success with Niger seeds but some swear by them .

I don't feed the birds in my garden but my neighbours either side do so there's plenty of bird activity in my garden.

20200413_133410.jpg.9f1aab8b60712f3242435c2d00c37d08.jpg

Always got the blackbirds here.

Seen my first lot of hedgehog droppings yesterday whilst mowing the lawn, we will be putting some cat food out for them tonight as we do every summer I've lived here.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Very tidy for your first go 

Pointing isn't the best but I'm either rendering it or cladding with timber so not to bothered. Slow progress but probably being a bit anal making sure everything is bang on level etc.

8 hours ago, kanny said:

Sunflower hearts all the way mate they're like curry to a pisshead.No uncommon for me to have 8 goldies all over my feeders and more sat in the trees around the outskirts of my garden waiting their turn.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Sunflower hearts all the way mate they're like curry to a pisshead.No uncommon for me to have 8 goldies all over my feeders and more sat in the trees around the outskirts of my garden waiting their turn.

:thumbs: