1 hour ago, WILF said:

Anyone who isn’t wired right in the canister is dangerous, just maybe not in the way we may all first assume.

As I said, my assumption is that folks like that are a total liability in every single way.

A bloke like that is a liability to the type of people he is......and totally f****n irrelevant to the type of people he wants to be.

• Like 6

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

It’s amazing really how some folks perform to be “famous”.....they must be made of boot leather to not feel totally ashamed.

Has anyone seen that other tit, the paki with the Lamborghini?......what the bloody hell is he all about ? 

How do they crack on like that ?

2 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s amazing really how some folks perform to be “famous”.....they must be made of boot leather to not feel totally ashamed.

Has anyone seen that other tit, the paki with the Lamborghini?......what the bloody hell is he all about ? 

The paki with the rented Lamborghini  ??? 

I don't know what is with people who try and pretend they something their not on the internet it's nothing but cringey

• Like 2

The internet has brought out the worst in people,self advertisement,doing youtube vids of themselves,if someone turns a camera,or video on me i turn the other way.when the familys on holiday i tell my kid's dont put anything with my face on facebook etc.its my private time,i dont want no fuker knowing what im up too.if anything should happen its all on internet.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, WILF said:

Years ago as a boisterous young man stepping on the wrong peoples toes a powerful and respected figure of the day in these parts told me a valuable life lesson....he said running round in those circles you can have fame or you can have wealth....but you cant have both ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Years ago as a boisterous young man stepping on the wrong peoples toes a powerful and respected figure of the day in these parts told me a valuable life lesson....he said running round in those circles you can have fame or you can have wealth....but you cant have both ?

It’s the age of “celebrity” mate, people making a show of themselves for 5 minutes of fame and hopefully a few grand.

Its why you have all the silly programmes on the telly........I suppose you have to be the type for it and there’s seems to be plenty about.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s the age of “celebrity” mate, people making a show of themselves for 5 minutes of fame and hopefully a few grand.

Its why you have all the silly programmes on the telly........I suppose you have to be the type for it and there’s seems to be plenty about.

Nope it’s the ones who didn’t quite make any money who chose to be snivelling little self grassing bullshitting arseholes lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 13:12, fireman said:

Have to say iv'e lived in a few places if he'd of come to the door debt collecting and wearing that much gold he'd have been invited in alright..:laugh:.

aye he would have left half a stone lighter....weans be sporting his cowboy hat 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/05/2020 at 11:24, tatsblisters said:

Not in any way condoning this Courtney gezzer I find him funny tbh but an old mate of mine met and spoke to him at an event at Highgate greyhound track a few years back and said he came across nothing like you see on these vids though a lad who was with him who was dressed like joker out of batman and had a silly haircut did not come across very well .

Surprised when I seen him how small he was. Thought he was six ft plus lol didn't he do security for the krays funeral? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Francie said:

Looks like micky the bottled it, big John was training away for 12weeks,glad it never happened anyway, to old lol

Both a pair of dicks and as bad as each other. What’s with all the back and forth on youtube all the time? If you’re going to have a fight, go and have it.

The gypsies are big into these youtube ‘calling out’ videos. I think it’s just about views and making money. Don’t seem to actually fight much anyway. Arseholes, the lot of them.

• Like 3