7 hours ago, Francie said:

Looks like micky the bottled it, big John was training away for 12weeks,glad it never happened anyway, to old lol

The Shapton Mallet wants a big show, Big John has been eating plenty of fish so he is now fit as f**k. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Both a pair of dicks and as bad as each other. What’s with all the back and forth on youtube all the time? If you’re going to have a fight, go and have it.

The gypsies are big into these youtube ‘calling out’ videos. I think it’s just about views and making money. Don’t seem to actually fight much anyway. Arseholes, the lot of them.

To be fair pesky I was following the whole thing, it was theo who started all this nonsense, not john, theo was slabbering that John was scared to fight,an that he could have it anyway he wanted, in a ring or bare knuckle, John trained an offered him a few places, micky declined, an John went quiet, an trained, while micky kept slabbering, then John offers him the fight in Manchester boxing club, theo shit it an never turned up. 

Ig theo wanted to fight he would of showed up. 

What would you do pesky if someone was slabbering about you? 

An I don't think John to worried about money bud. 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

What would you do pesky if someone was slabbering about you? 

An I don't think John to worried about money bud. 

I can tell you what I wouldn’t do, and that’s stick a whole load of videos on youtube saying what I could, or was going to do.

The money thing was more about the endless amount of these sort of videos doing the rounds..., rather than Fury. How did he make his fortune?

7 hours ago, steve66 said:

Surprised when I seen him how small he was. Thought he was six ft plus lol didn't he do security for the krays funeral? 

Think that was his claim to fame tbh mate i honestly think all the publicity people like him put out their is to make a few quid tbh

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

I can tell you what I wouldn’t do, and that’s stick a whole load of videos on youtube saying what I could, or was going to do.

The money thing was more about the endless amount of these sort of videos doing the rounds..., rather than Fury. How did he make his fortune?

I've put it up before, but it's worth a repost ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, steve66 said:

Surprised when I seen him how small he was. Thought he was six ft plus lol didn't he do security for the krays funeral? 

Dave Courtney got a serious gang with him

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

If they scare you, you best stop being cheeky to me, Cos if you meet me, you will soil your undies ??

?I've seen a pic of you.

You look like Dale Winton on weight gain 2000

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Dave Courtney scarey !!!??????????????

Ruthless I would say.and don't forget his big gang of savages that back him up.

What that video you will see what I mean..

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

Ruthless I would say.and don't forget his big gang of savages that back him up.

What that video you will see what I mean..

You spelt toothless wrong ,and it's a gang of wannabe dopes ,they are about as scarey as being offered an offliner by Mushy .

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Astanley said:

You spelt toothless wrong ,and it's a gang of wannabe dopes ,they are about as scarey as being offered an offliner by Mushy .

That woman keeps talking about dusters.

Even she is deadly.scary dudes all of them..