7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I just sat an watched some them video’s to the end, don’t care who says what, but they courtney dude had deffo got a hint a lavender about him. I’ll bet his missus gives him it with a strap on ?

100 per cent bent 

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

How much must these people worship themselves to sit talking bollocks to a camera and putting on youtube thinking anyone will be remotely interested....i can never work out who are worse the idiots making the videos or the idiots watching them and writing there stupid little comments afterwards.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

How much must these people worship themselves to sit talking bollocks to a camera and putting on youtube thinking anyone will be remotely interested....i can never work out who are worse the idiots making the videos or the idiots watching them and writing there stupid little comments afterwards.

I always think of it like those car crash things, you don’t sit and search for them but if one comes on you can’t help yourself......you watch even though you know the outcome will be terrible.

• Haha 1

Not in any way condoning this Courtney gezzer I find him funny tbh but an old mate of mine met and spoke to him at an event at Highgate greyhound track a few years back and said he came across nothing like you see on these vids though a lad who was with him who was dressed like joker out of batman and had a silly haircut did not come across very well .

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

If you think their bad i should see the documentary on him Bermondsey boy

Is that the one where he go’s into that young couples flat with a couple of other geezers and bullies the life out of the poor frightened kids evicting them ? 
Saw it years ago, I always thought the bloke was a total dog after watching that.

Edited by WILF
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Is that the one where he go’s into that young couples flat with a couple of other geezers and bullies the life out of the poor frightened kids evicting them ? 
Saw it years ago, I always thought the bloke was a total dog after watching that.

He's definatley bent, lying in the bath buckshee way a camera pointed at him. 

Just now, king said:

He looks a very dangerous man that Courtney fella.

Anyone who isn’t wired right in the canister is dangerous, just maybe not in the way we may all first assume.

As I said, my assumption is that folks like that are a total liability in every single way.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Theirs some great comments on that bermondsey boy vid 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Anyone who isn’t wired right in the canister is dangerous, just maybe not in the way we may all first assume.

As I said, my assumption is that folks like that are a total liability in every single way.

He got that untrustworthy look written all over him.you wouldn't tell him nothing. He would open his trap for a cup of tea..

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m surprised the local kids ain’t had it already an that daft duster ?if he was about when I was a teen that would have hung above my bed ???

When we were kids there was a manky old family of skanks living on a estate near by and every halloween/firework night would see 20 odd kids all camo'd up with pockets stuffed with fire works,eggs, flour even bags of dog shit all fecking sorts and we'd spend all night giving that poor family grief.Am ashamed of what we did thinking back on it but by feck if that twat had that house all castled up like that near us then we'd of seen it and him as a challenge...:ninja:..

• Haha 3