how's that's for  karma because a perm I had for 30 yrs + got rid of me because of a 

lad called Greenwood a c**t if there ever were one there new shoot boss who didn't want me on and who promised all this stuff admittedly some as been done but they paid top dollar the farmer was happy but after endless arguments about different things one being pest control he's had enough and  asked me back and Greenwood I know you come on here so after reporting me to everyone you can rspca police keepers you go feck yourself I will see you soon 

• Like 9

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, baker boy said:

Every time i start to get pissed off with it I remind myself some poor fckr wont be here tomorrow.

Same here I carnt get  my head around some of the f***ing idiots round me think its party time with blasting loud music and sat on the front of their houses getting pissed they will be a time for partying when all this shit is over.

Well I was due a haircut and couldn't wait at least another 3 weeks of lock down so I got the Mrs to do it with the dog clippers.

Pretty good I thought for a first attempt ?

Cheers, D.

IMG_20200420_120536.jpg

IMG_20200420_124859.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Something that I have noticed now that so many more people have discovered the delights of walking in the same places that I do, judging from what they are wearing colour blindness must be more common than l had previously assumed. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Just shown her this and she saw Joe's laughing emoji so shes just shit in the hat that he left here.

Cheers, D.

Photos or it didnt happen, sorry Joe

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve braved the shave as well , totally bald , misses hates it but the kids had a laugh doing it so worth it for the crack ?

Oh my god, As if you didn’t look retarded enough.

• Haha 1