Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My mates in the TA and hes been called in for heavy artillery training. Said they are all being fast tracked so they can be on the streets tomorrow. Said they get trained to use flash bangs and heavy shot guns 

Heavy artillery training ??? not sure what turning up to his local tesco in an AS90 will achieve 

18 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My mates in the TA and hes been called in for heavy artillery training. Said they are all being fast tracked so they can be on the streets tomorrow. Said they get trained to use flash bangs and heavy shot guns 

Must be serious If they're not bothering with the 410s!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, king said:

I don't know then.

We haven't had bread for days.

There's none to buy.and the wife threw her bread maker out a few year ago.

Do you not make home made brown bread, don't need a bread maker, and it only take a few ingredients and a few mins.

We never bought bread.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Mate not a situation to joke about. From what I gather the TA are trained folk who are on standby for when real army cant manage. Worrying why the government taking these measures?

ffs  they will have the raf reg  on the streets soon     stand by?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Do you not make home made brown bread, don't need a bread maker, and it only take a few ingredients and a few mins.

We never bought bread.

Atb j 

No never done that mate.

If things carry on we will look into knocking a few out.

Just now, king said:

No never done that mate.

If things carry on we will look into knocking a few out.

We always make out own bread and scones.  Just flour, wholemeal bran and butter milk. 

Or my favourite, chilli and cheese scones. 

Better for you 

Atb j 

Went to Tesco at 6.20 this morning to get milk for the kids’ cereal. Was like Christmas Eve, all the tills open and queues of people with trolleys stacked full of shit. I do not fcukin understand. 

This disease kills old people. The rest of us will, at worst, be laid up for a few days, and then quarantined for a few more. The world isn’t coming to an end. Any shortage of food and essential supplies is entirely self inflicted.

I think it’s time we had vigilante mobs patrolling supermarket car parks, beating the living shite out of any individual carrying so much as a family sized bag of Revels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4