Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've just been told by  mate that one of our old work colleagues  mum has died from the virus and his step dad is critically ill in hospital with it ,also  a 32 year old life guard in top physical condition from his local sports centre has died after 2 weeks on a coma with it ...brings the reality of the situation home when people you know are dying...stay safe people. 

I know a women in her 80s who as recovered from the virus and also her niece who tested positive and now recovered .. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Chid said:

I know a women in her 80s who as recovered from the virus and also her niece who tested positive and now recovered .. 

Seems to be a throw of the dice on which way it takes you. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Not sure how true this is, but I heard Spain were already considering closing it’s doors to summer tourism. Which is fcuking mind boggling! 

By the time any of this is even thought about being stabilized the season will be pretty much over.  To get the infrastructure up and running it will take a long time.  Would I like to go ,,,,,;;;;;;  hmmmm,   not sure. Lots of angles to consider. It all depends on what you want out of a holiday in ESPANIA.  Life has changed. 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

does that mean we will end up with them arseholey families that usually save up to make a cnut of emselves in Spain for 2 weeks a year will be doing it at home now, how lovely, can’t wait for that ☹️?

As little  as two weeks.?  Save up.?.......

make a cnut of emselves in Spain for 2 weeks a year.....?  .How is this calibrated.?.. in your opinion?

Your a bloody happy Harry aren't you.  I am part of the 60% of the population who happily to make a c**t of myself out threre. Your more than welcome to stay here in misery.  I don't suppose that you will be missed out there.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell if Spain has closed up for summer does that mean we will end up with them arseholey families that usually save up to make a cnut of emselves in Spain for 2 weeks a year will be doing it at home now, how lovely, can’t wait for that ☹️?

Get yourself round the dales putting bull in field signs all over the place