14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I reckon we still be able to go, boss reckons after another couple months they gonna let us out for a few weeks at a time then ground us again for few weeks, don’t know how true it is but soon see?

How are you feeling today W.k 

On the mend I hope.

Atb j 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The closest youve been to summitting a colossal mass was when you seen Gemma Collins in Brentwood you non starter 

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next! Fishing Comp weeke

Deluded......you couldnt get up the stairs !

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Slept 32 of the last 36 hours mate ? feel much better today, lil bit sore head when I woke up but passed, take it easy for few days an hopefully bounce back ?

Good to hear it.

Take it easy and relax. 

Atb j 

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've cancelled caravan, won't be going, others have work commitments and I can't justify a monkey on myself leaving family at home,, if the rest of you go hope you enjoy it. I'll see some at the comp. Atb Joe

Think the principle was fine the timing let us down, maybe we should rain check and reorganise for spring next year as I should imaging most people are in a simular situation to yourself mate and would rather get there lives back in order before trotting off up a mountain for a jolly ✌️✌️

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think the principle was fine the timing let us down, maybe we should rain check and reorganise for spring next year as I should imaging most people are in a simular situation to yourself mate and would rather get there lives back in order before trotting off up a mountain for a golly ✌️✌️

cant be saying that anymore?

• Haha 2

Well tbf they won't let me in the country without a lot of fuucking about and it could be on both ends..... so looks like I'll be doing my scafell here, in the Pyrenees. If we can get over the border with no hassle, I'm thinking Andorra.... March the Mrs up a real mountain ??

Edited to add; if we reorganise this, I'm in. Whether depths of winter or next year ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next!

Fishing Comp weekend still looks like a goer for those who want a meet up...

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...

Everywhere is a rough hike when you go like a moron 

you can never understand how stupid people are until you’ve seen what some people do in the hills. 

the main thing is weather , weather in these regions is totally different to the sea level and add in the exertion of walking etc it can end in avoidable disaster 

I’ve seen kids walking in sandals and summer dresses on hellvelyn edges that were twenty mins away from shock 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you can never understand how stupid people are until you’ve seen what some people do in the hills. 

the main thing is weather , weather in these regions is totally different to the sea level and add in the exertion of walking etc it can end in avoidable disaster 

I’ve seen kids walking in sandals and summer dresses on hellvelyn edges that were twenty mins away from shock 

You wouldn't believe what I have seen up Hellvelyn. All at different times of the year and all as stupid as the last. Once saw some idiots around Jan/Feb time, letting their kids play on the drifted snow edge that builds up on the steep drop side. Basically the snow drift that has killed hundreds of people over the years when it collapses under their weight and sends them on a death slide, topped with a mini avalanche that covers their broken bodies. Idiots have no place up on these mountains and make it unsafe for everyone else, including mountain rescue who have to put themselves in danger to save/recover these people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Mountains☹️ Should see state of some families up the dales on there days out, I wouldn’t let most them up the stairs unaided never mind up some the hills we got 

Lockdown has brought some absolute beaut,s into the countryside, funny as seeing little fat kids in pink tutus upto there necks in stingers while there equally poorly clothed fat parents try to rescue them, could do with out the cyclists that seem to have been breeding and taking over every country lane though ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d do it in my West Ham kit you messer ! 

• Haha 1
  • 2 years later...