• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The closest youve been to summitting a colossal mass was when you seen Gemma Collins in Brentwood you non starter 

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next! Fishing Comp weeke

Deluded......you couldnt get up the stairs !

Posted Images

Lads for f**k sake, don’t be enablers to his delusion!

The only way he will end up on the top of Scafell is if his helmet falls down over his eyes, he trips over an empty box of Jaffa cakes and falls out the back of the Chinook medavacing him to the mental hospital ! Clown !

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Whose up for it then lads ??? 

As you no I’m in the process of attempting to move out of my house onto a boat which is taking rather longer than expected but if I’m around will happily share a ride up with Sean, what’s the overall mileage of the walk if I may ask as I do have a few limitations ??

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lads for f**k sake, don’t be enablers to his delusion!

The only way he will end up on the top of Scafell is if his helmet falls down over his eyes, he trips over an empty box of Jaffa cakes and falls out the back of the Chinook medavacing him to the mental hospital ! Clown !

I’ve pushed bigger spastics than You off mountains divvy 

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

As you no I’m in the process of attempting to move out of my house onto a boat which is taking rather longer than expected but if I’m around will happily share a ride up with Sean, what’s the overall mileage of the walk if I may ask as I do have a few limitations ??

It’s about 20k round trip off the top of my head 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The only time you have been 20k is when they give you a day out on the Sunshine bus from Headly Court ! 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When I first read that I thought f**k that it’s 20 000 miles then I realised your a kilometre man ? yes recon I can do that as long as your not running I,m in ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

When I first read that I thought f**k that it’s 20 000 miles then I realised your a kilometre man ? yes recon I can do that as long as your not running I,m in ?

Greyman , unknowingly you’ve just given wilf ammunition to fire. Wait for it . 

Itvwull be a steady bumble pal 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Running ! ? good one.........he is to running what Simon Weston is to anti wrinkle cream ! Lol 

• Haha 3