20 hours ago, mushroom said:

You're all a bunch of fannies ffs it's Scarfell, not fuucking Everest! ??? Jesus... try tramping up 3500m with kgs on ya back.

It’s alright for you, you can fold a hanky and catch the thermals i,ve got more miles on the clock than a London cab and apart from my knees think every joint on my body is pumped full of steroids 

• Haha 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The closest youve been to summitting a colossal mass was when you seen Gemma Collins in Brentwood you non starter 

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next! Fishing Comp weeke

Deluded......you couldnt get up the stairs !

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I think Joe is picking me up on the way through, we share the driving?

Well if the pair of you want to meet at ours and go up in convoy your welcome mate you no were I am we can work it out closer to the time, just thought it would be better on a long run incase of any incidents that may occur on route plus it’s easier to shoplift in the services when there’s a group ?????

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s a broken ankle waiting to happen ? I’ll carry him tho he about 4 stone even with wet uggs on ?

Mushroom can ride on the back of my lurcher if he struggles...look Like a f***ing borrower ? Tally ho! ? 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Well if the pair of you want to meet at ours and go up in convoy your welcome mate you no were I am we can work it out closer to the time, just thought it would be better on a long run incase of any incidents that may occur on route plus it’s easier to shoplift in the services when there’s a group ?????

? That could work?

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

The likelihood of me going back to Bristol after going to Wales is zero, luckily kev loves a bit of shoplifting so you'll have a grand journey lol....

Grass!!

??

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Are folk just pitching tents in the place we have the caravan.  Think it's just a few miles from the start of scafell.  

Yeah... we can walk that as the warm up..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be like Everest to you tho way they dumpy wee legs going like clappers trying to keep up like an exhausted toddler ??

Been up scarfel more times than you've had a w@nk mate ?

I'm hoping to bring the lady, so best behaviour ya jock twit ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No hill walking for a while by looks of ot. stiff I know you do crossfit. You got any basic equipment free workouts you could share so folk can keep fit at home and hipefully come july were in a position to still go ahead

Ark at Sherpa tensing, the only reason you need to get fit is to carry silly old feckless like me off the mountain, should be a walk in the park for a man mountain like yourself ?