London Bridge shooting

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was there more than one attacker, I thought I heard more shots fired in one a the vids?

2 shots in the vid I seen , both into the one attacker .. have you seen the vid where one of the public who helped disarm the man is running away with knife in hand and ditches something out of his pocket ... Looks like his weekend Columbian marching powder ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, socks said:

My missus is going to London to watch a ballet on the 20th of December. I’m going to have to fukcing go to look after her now. Fukc knows what I’m going to do for two hours whilst she is watching that shit ... find a boozer I suppose. 

Hope you have a safe trip. Am happy a live in a little shit pit village away from the crowds nd brigth lights 

20 minutes ago, socks said:

My missus is going to London to watch a ballet on the 20th of December. I’m going to have to fukcing go to look after her now. Fukc knows what I’m going to do for two hours whilst she is watching that shit ... find a boozer I suppose. 

Go do the twickenham stadium tour

• Haha 1

I noticed the stuffed copper on the news was bigging up their part. No mention of the public who tackled the bloke and disarmed him. All I saw them do was pull the public off the guy and them shoot him on the ground.  Apparently this bloke pulled his jacket open and he was wearing what looked like an explosive vest.  I'd have given him the whole mag to make sure. There looked to be a couple of women bystanders right there. I wonder if they will be able to claim compensation for trauma stress like a load of the Hilsborough coppers did.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

2 shots in the vid I seen , both into the one attacker .. have you seen the vid where one of the public who helped disarm the man is running away with knife in hand and ditches something out of his pocket ... Looks like his weekend Columbian marching powder ?

That's what I thought when I seen it. ?

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its real, just watched the video of him throwing a white envelope/bag away, probably his weekend pick me up lol

I think it just seemed like the right moment to discard some rubbish....

27 minutes ago, hambone said:

Think someone should find it and give it back to him if he was one of those who tackled the cnt with the knife. 

Yeah the guys just been involved in some heroic struggle & when he gets in his Mrs will be “so what was that then??”

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its real, just watched the video of him throwing a white envelope/bag away, probably his weekend pick me up lol

City workers eh :rolleyes:

There's a terrorist on the pavement so, I'd better get rid of my gram of Charlie - he didn't even chuck it in the river - dipstick. 

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

City workers eh :rolleyes:

There's a terrorist on the pavement so, I'd better get rid of my gram of Charlie - he didn't chuck it in the river - dipstick. 

Might be still there if you’re quick!